Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clongriffin

Options
  • 04-01-2016 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi I'm looking to get on the property market & looking for some opinions on the Clongriffin area.A lot of the threads on here date back to 2009/2010 & just looking to get some up to date information hopefully from people living there.I work in the Ifsc & with the dart station it looks like a perfect place to get on the property ladder.Just going over old threads I have a few concerns hopefully just get an update on.1) There was an issue with Pyrite on some of the estate,has this been fixed by & large & what estates were affected?2)Some of the older threads cite antisocial behaviour- is this just scaremongering or is there an element? Is there much social housing allocated in the area or likely to be allocated?3) Is there any sign of new shops/ pubs etc opening in the area as the economy picks up again. I'd love to hear back from people currently living there of their experiences.Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,407 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Hi I'm looking to get on the property market & looking for some opinions on the Clongriffin area.A lot of the threads on here date back to 2009/2010 & just looking to get some up to date information hopefully from people living there.I work in the Ifsc & with the dart station it looks like a perfect place to get on the property ladder.Just going over old threads I have a few concerns hopefully just get an update on.1) There was an issue with Pyrite on some of the estate,has this been fixed by & large & what estates were affected?2)Some of the older threads cite antisocial behaviour- is this just scaremongering or is there an element? Is there much social housing allocated in the area or likely to be allocated?3) Is there any sign of new shops/ pubs etc opening in the area as the economy picks up again. I'd love to hear back from people currently living there of their experiences.Thanks in advance

There's a recent thread on the area in the Dublin City forum. Particularly centered around the new gagnon homes developments, Parkedge, Belltree etc

• Registered Users Posts: 10 bmathew

Hi, I am also interested to know more about. Could you please provide a link to that discussion.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,407 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

bmathew wrote: »
    Hi, I am also interested to know more about. Could you please provide a link to that discussion.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=474

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

No need for this thread to remain open so. Thread closed.

Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 28 gitsy606

Hi

Just looking to see if anybody has bought a house here, we've bought one which is due to be ready late May, just looking to see if everything is all going ahead on time and when are the first people moving in.

What are people's opinion on sherry fitz / Gannon , asked a couple of questions and don't seem to be very helpful.

Anybody know the possibility of the builders doing anything for us before we move in eg tiles in the kitchen and leaving the skirting only tacked for wood floors?

Any help or feedback would be much appreciated.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement