Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

can you book driving test before 6 months?

Options
  • 04-01-2016 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi,
    I have had my provisional for about 1.5 years but only traded it in for my provisional license last July (5 months ago). I have actually been doing lessons for the last year and am looking to book my test so that I can sit it pretty soon after the 6 months are up. I logged on to the RSA website and it's telling me that I'm not recognised. Does anyone know could this be because I've not had my actual plastic license for 6 months? I was of the opinion that I could book it in advance so I could sit it once the 6 months were up? Any advice would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Monkeysgomad

nichleih wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have had my provisional for about 1.5 years but only traded it in for my provisional license last July (5 months ago). I have actually been doing lessons for the last year and am looking to book my test so that I can sit it pretty soon after the 6 months are up. I logged on to the RSA website and it's telling me that I'm not recognised. Does anyone know could this be because I've not had my actual plastic license for 6 months? I was of the opinion that I could book it in advance so I could sit it once the 6 months were up? Any advice would be appreciated!

I think you can. My friend booked his so that it was 2 days after the 6 months so you should be able too

• Registered Users Posts: 32 nichleih

I think you can. My friend booked his so that it was 2 days after the 6 months so you should be able too

Thanks so much, the RSA seem to be refusing to take any bookings at the moment so maybe that's the problem! Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Monkeysgomad

Thanks so much, the RSA seem to be refusing to take any bookings at the moment so maybe that's the problem! Thanks again!

Yeah I heard that the website is acting up so id say that's it!

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Psychosis

Hi,

Your driving instructor needs to have uploaded your 12 lessons as well.

Advertisement