Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass sexual assaults covered up for 4 days by German media - READ OP BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭Freak Midget

nokia69 wrote: »
    They finally figured out that ignoring the story makes them look bad

The BBC, Irishtimes, Guardian ect all have a pro mass immigration line, they will keep as much of the truth as possible off their pages

Thank God we live in the age of the internet and can bypass the liberal media.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

I don't know which I find more amazing; the fact that this thread is allowed to remain open or that I can find no mention of this pretty serious incident on BBC or RTE. Only sources are German sites, RT, NY Times and Daily Mail!

Why may I ask do you find it amazing that this thread is allowed to stay open? Is it bcause it disagrees with your progressive SJW left views? How dare people have a different views to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Wow, 1000 absolute scumbags. I think Germany will regret letting so many immigrants into their country.

Cienciano wrote: »
    Wow, 1000 absolute scumbags. I think Germany will regret letting so many immigrants into their country.

Should be 1000 immediate deportations.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Why may I ask do you find it amazing that this thread is allowed to stay open? Is it bcause it disagrees with your progressive SJW left views? How dare people have a different views to you.
    Calm down there chief, I'm amazed that an executive decision hasn't been made to close it as it runs contrary to the site's ethos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,270 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

This cannot be passed off with the usual "it's a tiny minority" spiel, An organised gang of 1000 men perpetrated these horrific acts, this did not happen until large amounts of migrants were allowed into Germany, they are a problem no other way to spin it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

Wonder what Russell Brand has to say about this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭testaccount123

This cannot be passed off with the usual "it's a tiny minority" spiel, An organised gang of 1000 men perpetrated these horrific acts, this did not happen until large amounts of migrants were allowed into Germany, they are a problem no other way to spin it.

Shure its only 1000, stop stereotyping OMG RACIST

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

In Sweden yes. Seems Germany is going down the same path.
    NYE incident in Sweden too
    https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2F24kalmar.se%2F2016%2F01%2F01%2Fgang-borjade-tafsa-pa-tva-flickor-bildade-ring-runt-dem%2F&edit-text=&act=url
    Shortly after midnight on New Year's Eve occurred several cases of sexual harassment - all the Larmtorget in Kalmar. Among other things, were two girls aged 17 surrounded and touched on by a bunch of men.

Btw, I'd recommend to have a look at the documentary "Femme de la Rue"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

I don't think we stop immigration into Europe completely.

It's tricky to filter / assess them though
    Some of the offenders were members of a drugs gang that sold heroin and cocaine in Bristol.
    Others were well-educated men with good prospects.

Thirteen men, all of Somali origin, have been convicted of the systematic sexual abuse of vulnerable girls as young as 13 in Bristol and officers are investigating claims against 49 other suspects.

One of the girls was raped at age 13 on the same night by three different men, including a stranger, and thought her life would be in danger if she went to the police.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/nov/27/guilty-prostitution-bristol-rape-girls-sex-abuse-somali

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,274 ✭✭✭emo72

I don't think we stop immigration into Europe completely.

Are you currently on a beach in north Africa?

All joking aside, this is the solution. Open up processing centres in affected countries, see what skills they have and if they can contribute to our society then great. Immigration that suits Europe, that's reasonable. If I want to go to Canada or America I can't. I don't have enough skills. Such is life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

I don't know which I find more amazing; the fact that this thread is allowed to remain open or that I can find no mention of this pretty serious incident on BBC or RTE. Only sources are German sites, RT, NY Times and Daily Mail!

good BBC couldn't resist their own whataboutery finishing off the report with this classic deflection
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046
    Cologne's mayor, Henriette Reker, was stabbed in the neck in October, while campaigning a day before the mayoral elections. The suspected attacker, a German national, was angry about Germany's immigration policy, officials said.

IN OCTOBER

Calm down there chief, I'm amazed that an executive decision hasn't been made to close it as it runs contrary to the site's ethos

OK fair enough if that what you meant i apologise, just this whole story has me hopping mad. I'm the one who posted it in the first place and I'm just shocked by what has happened. I have a young daughter we live in Frankfurt and myself and my German girlfriend are talking about moving to Ireland this year for good. Neither of us want to raise our child in Germany at the moment.
    What happened on NYE in Köln is just the latest story in a long line of disgusting incidents here in Germany that have happened over the last year.

I'd probably be banned if I were to bring them up but just go to YouTube and you can see many. One in particular showing a 'refugee' telling his friends what he did to a German girl. It has English subtitles.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭hytrogen

Stinicker wrote: »
    Norway is offering classes to Muslims to teach them not to rape

http://dailycalle.com/2015/12/20/report-norway-is-offering-classes-to-teach-muslim-immigrants-not-to-rape/

The real problem is not the Muslims but the people who would open our doors and welcome them into their country. Usually these are middle aged women and middle class people who think they are safe in their ivory towers away from the working class where these people would be placed here.

It is all well and good when these things are happening somewhere else and to strangers but the day will come when it will start happening here. Close the borders, get out of the EU and UN Convention for Human Rights. Islam is not a religion it is a movement of hate, sexism and racism.

Europe is slowly coming to terms with a war it has to face, between the settled conservative borderline racists lower socio class views (like Stinicker's above) of Deprivation seeing their jobs or employment risked due to these economic migrants who disguise themselves as refugees. Now they jump on the bandwagon to kick these migrants out on the grounds of protectionistic views.
    Die fuhrerin suggested that we utilize these migrants for work and cheaper labour opportunities
    Migrant crisis: Merkel urges Germans to see 'opportunity' - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35204495
    which I would say the steam is slowly been let out of the engine on this one especially after this atrocious incident in Cologne.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

arayess wrote: »
    good BBC couldn't resist their own whataboutery finishing off the report with this classic deflection
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046

IN OCTOBER

That wouldn't by any chance have happened during the violent riots in Cologne in October 2015?

Where organised crime and utter chaos is concerned, those poor Islamists really still have a lot to learn from the greater German public.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Pluflk

I honestly don't understand how anyone can genuinely believe that the West has no duty to migrants when it's Western governments' constant selfish f*ckery in the Middle East which has destabilised the entire region enough to make it a hell on Earth for those people to live in.

Case in point: What happened in Saudi Arabia a few days ago, and those Saudis getting international diplomatic protection by the "freedom loving" West. We should be telling autocratic governments to f*ck themselves, not propping them up diplomatically and financially.

Besides it being highly debatable that Ireland has contributed to this mess.

Your duty then is to make it known to the government that you don't support interventionist actions in the Middle East & use this as a focal issue for why you won't be electing their party in future government elections. That their failed actions on behalf of the irish people ie yourself and myself, is not a supported view & you'll be withdrawing what the party are after, your vote.

Your duty is not to accept government rulings on accepting immigrants via ever increasing quotas & lax background checks. Immigrants who will directly shape your local community & culture to something more backwards as is being seen in Germany and other countries. And has been seen from mass immigration in the likes of Sweden & no-go areas of Norway/Britain. That is nothing more than misplaced guilt.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

As much as this incident gives great fodder to racist idiots who care more about pushing their agenda than the wellbeing of the people assaulted, to the post that some people almost sound happy about this...

If it happened, then it's the reality. Some of the downplaying on the thread has seemed a bit blind to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

biko wrote: »
    And if you're inclined, read a bit about the ELLE Belgium campaign "Touche Pas à Ma Pote" which focus on street harassment of women.
    http://ellewomeninsociety.com/2014/05/15/touche-pas-a-ma-pote/
    “Zero tolerance for racism is great, how about the equally crucial battle: zero tolerance for sexism. Challenging people, getting them talking and thinking, and gently getting things moving, that’s where we come in.” –Beatrice Ercolini, Editor-in-Chief, ELLE Belgium

Since last year Sweden has stopped recording(officially) and announcing the ethnic background of rape perpetrators because of the huge percentage of refugees involved in these cases and Finland has also stopped releasing the background of criminals if they are refugees or asylum seekers. Which has become code that they are in fact refugees or asylum seekers.

A huge majority seemingly are all part of one major religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Shenshen wrote: »
    That wouldn't by any chance have happened during the violent riots in Cologne in October 2015?

Where organised crime and utter chaos is concerned, those poor Islamists really still have a lot to learn from the greater German public.

pretty pathetic self flagellation in the name of being super tolerant, only one step short of excusing these actions with that kind of whataboutery.

• Advertisement

I have helped refugees in the past,

I do know however, That it is very difficult to integrate these people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

pretty pathetic self flagellation in the name of being super tolerant, only one step short of excusing these actions with that kind of whataboutery.

They will literally say and do anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

Since last year Sweden has stopped recording(officially) and announcing the ethnic background of rape perpetrators because of the huge percentage of refugees involved in these cases and Finland has also stopped releasing the background of criminals if they are refugees or asylum seekers. Which has become code that they are in fact refugees or asylum seekers.

A huge majority seemingly are all part of one major religion.

It's disgusting how untouchable these people have become. Can't mention their nationality or religion. Ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭dissed doc

I have helped refugees in the past ? Do you all hate me know ?

If a thousand violent Islamicist settlers started surrounding your sister/mother/girlfriend to assault her, as happened dozens of women last week in Cologne, I am sure they will safer behind you.

Or maybe you will use the opportunity to run away and leave them at it? I wonder how one would react. How would you?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

I have helped refugees in the past ? Do you all hate me know ?

We all know it's not every refugee

"Do you all hate me now" , no , not hate, i'd pity someone for such a look-at-me, attention whoring post in the middle of this

NYE incident in Sweden too
    translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2F24kalmar.se%2F2016%2F01%2F01%2Fgang-borjade-tafsa-pa-tva-flickor-bildade-ring-runt-dem%2F&edit-text=&act=

At least they weren't gang raped which is what usually happens in Sweden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

At least they weren't gang raped which is what usually happens in Sweden.

The majority of rapes in Sweden are gang rapes? You've a source for this?

gctest50 wrote: »
    We all know it's not every refugee

"Do you all hate me now" , no , not hate, i'd pity someone for such a look-at-me, attention whoring post

What are you trying to say ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭dissed doc

Nodin wrote: »
    The majority of rapes in Sweden are gang rapes? You've a source for this?

Do you have a source that it is sole-perpetrator rapes? Link?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

dissed doc wrote: »
    Do you have a source that it is sole-perpetrator rapes? Link?

He made the claim, its for him to provide evidence of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement