Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass sexual assaults covered up for 4 days by German media - READ OP BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭jiltloop

mansize wrote: »
    It's not, it's saying the likelihood of occourance is similar - that's all.

Even if that were true do you then thinks it's ok that the likelihood of occurrence of rape in your town has effectively doubled given that the risk from locals and from refugees may be similar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Statistically Sweden (.............)all you need

...that's for reasons explained multiple times, and I'm not going to go through it in yet another thread here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Statistically Sweden has the 2nd highest Rape count in the world behind South Africa.

6 times more likely to be raped in Sweden in America.

Google is your friend, type in "Sweden rape" or Sweden rape crisis and bobs your uncle

First couple of one's is all you need

Hmm, I would like to see a basic X-Y correlation chart, across multiple countries (where data is available).

X is the probability/incidents of rape

Y is the percentage of the population who are Muslim

I'm not sure what the outcome would be. But I would be more convinced by comparative analysis like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭cajonlardo

Anyone remember the famous Parkinson interview with Mohammed Ali?

" If 10,000 snakes were coming down that aisle now, and I had a door that I could shut, and in that 10,000, 1,000 meant right, 1,000 rattlesnakes didn't want to bite me, I knew they were good... Should I let all these rattlesnakes come down, hoping that that thousand get together and form a shield? Or should I just close the door and stay safe? "

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

No no, very wrong.

When people are claiming superiority, as in "animals from North Africa, rape part of their culture, coming into Europe" stuff, then is is absolutely legitimate to look at the track record of Europeans. I can remember when tens of thousands of Muslim women were raped by European men in the early and mid 90sin the midst of war and genocide. Can you?

Either way, I see a poster has clarified that there were 20 groping incidents.

fyp

So you are now comparing what happened at a celebration in one of the most free and prosperous countries in the world to what happened in the middle of one of humanities most basest and evil moments??

Oh and they were only groping incidents? What are the women complaining about then?? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

There cops were so outnumbered they couldn't do anything about it. Jesus wept when is madness going to stop? This kind of behaviour has NO part or place in Europe

I don't believe it has a place anywhere to be honest. Rape belongs nowhere, no matter what laws or rules a minority is trying to enforce.
    BeerWolf wrote: »
    Find it beyond PATHETIC that you get officials and media covering it up because of the "racial tensions"... it is what it ****ing is, why protect these filth !?

I can see the reasoning behind it. They don't want uneducated joe public retaliating against a sub group in society. Trying to chose my words carefully, but I expect the authorities want to avoid other serious crimes being committed on a larger scale. I don't agree with cover ups of any degree.
    Then you will have no bother linking to it happening in one area with 500 odd people involved in doing it at the time.

It's not a common thing at all, the only story I can recall is in Central Park, New York. I believe there were about 60 complaints on that day. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_Day_Parade_attacks
    No, but 20 isn't uncommon either. It's not right, but people need to wind their necks in.

Lets just take your statement here and compare it to, lets say, Oktoberfest 2012 statistics. 6.4 million people visited the event over a 2 week period. So over a much much longer period than NYE. Only 2 cases of rape reported and 16 sexual offences. Not sure if the reports of rape are included in the sexual offences, but lets say a total of 18 sexual offences committed over a 2 week period in a small area where over 6 million people visited.

http://www.oktoberfest.net/oktoberfest-2013-statistics/

Your attempts to play down sexual assault, or a mass sexual assault is both frail and uncompassionate.

rosser44 wrote: »
    fpy

So you are now comparing what happened at a celebration in one of the most free and prosperous countries in the world to what happened in the middle of one of humanities most basest and evil moments??

Oh and they were only groping incidents? What are the women complaining about then?? :rolleyes:

So now your saying rape on the scale of tens of thousands can be overlooked because it happened during a conflict in Europe? As you yourself have said "what were the women complaining about then"?

You may try to excuse and overlook it, but in my book tens of thousands of rapes is worse than 20 gropes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭Freak Midget

fpy

He dismisses serious sexual assaults as merely 'groping' and there has been at least one rape and no doubt many more women haven't or won't come forward. Suppose that's a small price to pay for letting in a million immigrants.

He dismisses serious sexual assaults as merely 'groping' and there has been at least one rape and no doubt many more women haven't or won't come forward. Suppose that's a small price to pay for letting in a million immigrants.

As a matter of maths

50,000 rapes is worse than 1. Or even 1 plus 20 gropes.

That's not me or my bias at all. That's just the way it is. If you disagree. by all means tell me why 1 rape is worse than 50,000.

The fact that the perps in one case were nice Europeans, and in another dirty Africans, does not actually change the numbers.

Saipanne wrote: »
    Hmm, I would like to see a basic X-Y correlation chart, across multiple countries (where data is available).

X is the probability/incidents of rape

Y is the percentage of the population who are Muslim

I'm not sure what the outcome would be. But I would be more convinced by comparative analysis like that.

That's nonsensical though. What does the % of muslim population matter?

If you want a more realistic graph, then you would need to look at who the crime was committed by. Regardless, I don't see what race or religion has to do with it.

This could be the outcome "Country X has the highest reports of rape. The assaults were carried out by young white christian males. The population of country X is made up of 38% muslims..."

Like what?

*Disclaimer* I haven't read any of your previous posts in this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

It also shows a worryingly pessimistic expectation amongst the "socially aware",that if you put young muslim men in safe free accommodation (after they have just fled a war zone) within a couple of weeks/months you can expect mass sexual violence.

Well it's not a "Worryingly pessimistic expectation" for many thousands of actual followers of traditional Islam,nor it must be said,their substantial local support groups.

http://en.protothema.gr/isis-issues-guidelines-for-rape-of-sex-slaves-read-the-regulations/
    One of the inevitable consequences of the Jihad of establishment,is that the women and children of infidels will become capives of Muslims

Seems clear enough really...?

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

As a matter of maths

50,000 rapes is worse than 1. Or even 1 plus 20 gropes.

That's not me or my bias at all. That's just the way it is. If you disagree. by all means tell me why 1 rape is worse than 50,000.

The fact that the perps in one case were nice Europeans, and in another dirty Africans, does not actually change the numbers.

Its not a matter of maths, its a matter of human decency. No rape or sexual assault is acceptable. The problem is when a culture views women as possessions and worth far less than men than scenes like this will happen

Also, it has nothing to do with letting in a million immigrants. That's an incredibly ignorant statement to make.

The article, if you care to read it, goes out of it's way to mention that the assailants were known to police and were not apart of the recent mass immigration. (Maybe they are immigrants, or decendant of immigrants, but we don't know that do we?).

But please, ignore the article, just read the headlines and continue making assumptions. Facts are for squares anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

Is their anything more pathetic and churlish than the use of Social Justice Warrior??? A limp term to try to belittle those that seek to have more Equality in the world

Pathetic like using disgusting, hate filled, xenophobia,
    racism and sectarianism like you did to describe people in this thread? Lazy and limp trying to belittle people who are standing up for their culture?

I'm still trying to figure out how you can be racist towards a ideology? Can you be racist towards communism, feminism or capitalism? NO! Ergo you can not be racist towards islam.

Racist is just a limp term vomited up by SJW to describe anyone who disagrees with their left authoritarian views.

And to go back to my original point you stated that you would open your home to refugees and I asked if you would take in Irish homeless people? Not if you put a few coins in a tin someone was shaking around town during Christmas.
    I also asked how many homeless you fed on Christmas Day in your home. Since you declined to answer is can only surmise you didn't and have no intention of doing so.
    As I said before keep your SJW progressive twaddle to yourself if you have no intention on acting on it, please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Pathetic like using disgusting, hate filled, xenophobia,
    racism and sectarianism like you did to describe people in this thread? Lazy and limp trying to belittle people who are standing up for their culture?

I'm still trying to figure out how you can be racist towards a ideology? Can you be racist towards communism, feminism or capitalism? NO! Ergo you can not be racist towards islam.

Racist is just a limp term vomited up by SJW to describe anyone who disagrees with their left authoritarian views.

And to go back to my original point you stated that you would open your home to refugees and I asked if you would take in Irish homeless people? Not if you put a few coins in a tin someone was shaking around town during Christmas.
    I also asked how many homeless you fed on Christmas Day in your home. Since you declined to answer is can only surmise you didn't and have no intention of doing so.
    As I said before keep your SJW progressive twaddle to yourself if you have no intention on acting on it, please.

No one asked me.

It was more that a few coins in a tin.

I won't be silenced by you or anyone else, if they shut me up, who'll take my place?

AlekSmart wrote: »
    Well it's not a "Worryingly pessimistic expectation" for many thousands of actual followers of traditional Islam,nor it must be said,their substantial local support groups.

http://en.protothema.gr/isis-issues-guidelines-for-rape-of-sex-slaves-read-the-regulations/

Seems clear enough really...?

No, seeing as the protagonists were drunk. Not very muslim that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Nodin wrote: »
    No, seeing as the protagonists were drunk. Not very muslim that.

hey, no one said they were perfect

Its not a matter of maths, its a matter of human decency. No rape or sexual assault is acceptable. The problem is when a culture views women as possessions and worth far less than men than scenes like this will happen

But "We" can work on that "Cultural" viewpoint..surely ?

Once we get the Million+ of 2015's migrant crisis comfortably ensconced with their basic needs catered for,"We" can then set about gently seperating them from their misguided belief structure........?

At least this appears to be the Official thinking on the situation.

Once these fellows (Women have no say) become aware of the great benefits of our free'n easy Western society they will rapidly abandon their devotion to whatever ancient tome they use for guidance....Yes ..?

It will only take a (Free) short course on Integtation or Assimilation to deal with the few stragglers,and then all will be well....Won't It ?

By this time next year Radical Islamic beliefs will have disappeared from Europe and we will all be living happily thereafter....Yes ?....:confused:

What could go wrong :confused:

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

I know precisely what's going to happen after I hit "post", but I'm beyond caring now.

Yoy people can scream things like "racism" and "nazi" and many more catch-all terms that have been so overused by blind people that they're losing their meaning.

These are the people who need help:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02374/syrianRefegees2_2374507b.jpg

This is the sub-human trash that's going to ruin everything:
    http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/10/14/1350224141585/Afghan-men-010.jpg

And I don't care what you believe, if border controls aren't enforced and people vetted, then for every desperate person seeking to flee hell on earth, there will be far, FAR more people bringing Hell with them.

Not all Muslims. You are absolutely right. Just most of the one's moving through Europe. You can scream racism, but it's not going to change the fact that in every picture of an immigrant column, it's almost nothing but young, angry men. Screaming racism isn't going to change Islam's stance on women. Screaming racism isn't going to change Islam's stance on homosexuality. Nor will it change the fact that everywhere they go (the trash, not the genuine cases), assaults, rapes and homophobic attacks and vandalism absolutely skyrocket.

What happened in cologne has been happening on similar scales in many placesfor a long time. But anyone who tried to bring it up lost everything.. This one was simply too big, too impossible to censor and hide. But it didn't stop twitter or Facebook accounts that initially mentioned it, from being removed..

You need only look at YouTube videos of Greece, Italy, Sweden, Germany and more, before they're taken down - ironically - for "shocking and disgusting content". You need only arm yourself with Google translate and look at local news in these countries. Police forces being hit with gag orders. Nationalities of those responsible for the spike in crime rates being withheld and anyone who reports them getting fined/jailed. Gang rapes of women and children, and their perpetrators being given community service..

The only reason you people find it so appalling is because you were born into, and grew up surrounded by, peace and comfort. None of you can see just how fragile the strings are, that hold your way of life together, and you simply cannot begin to picture life any different to the centrally heated ball of comfort it is now. Life, that these men will gladly destroy.

We have problems too. Let's say John Joe loses his 250,000k house after losing his ability to pay at the 50k mark, but can't rent because he or his partner are still dragged through the court's for 150k, because the bank that seized the house, sold it to a "mate" for just 50k.... This happens a lot. An awful lot. Anyone denying that corruption should simply stop reading. But, How is he going to feel, when someone tells him these people are entitled to free housing and you should do your part to make it happen?

I understand deeply that decades of meddling in the middle east has helped to create this. But we personally didn't. Knowing that literally every object around you, made it's journey to you via some form of human exploitation is hard, but what are you going to do? Stop filling your car with petrol because the head of OPEC finaces the execution of gays? Or because Saudi Arabia walked out of a UN meeting when it turned to gay rights? Of course you're not. And even if you did, it's not going to reduce the number of teeth you lose when you ask them to stop breaking your garden gnomes and pissing on your door.

I find the subject of homosexuality very uncomfortable. I don't support it, I have no interest in the parades ect, but I have nothing against it. I believe strongly in living and letting live. I'm certainly not going to go out of my way against anyone, and would instantly defend their right not to be killed or assaulted for it.
    That's tolerance. And it's something that you'll die before you see with these people.

Delete/ban if you want, I care not. Ive seen and learned enough to know it won't change a single thing I've outlined. But if even one person reads this and seriously contemplates the situation unfolding from all sides, I'll be happier. You lot need to wake up. And fast.

But "We" can work on that "Cultural" viewpoint..surely ?

Once we get the Million+ of 2015's migrant crisis comfortably ensconced with their basic needs catered for,"We" can then set about gently seperating them from their misguided belief structure........?

At least this appears to be the Official thinking on the situation.

Once these fellows (Women have no say) become aware of the great benefits of our free'n easy Western society they will rapidly abandon their devotion to whatever ancient tome they use for guidance....Yes ..?

It will only take a (Free) short course on Integtation or Assimilation to deal with the few stragglers,and then all will be well....Won't It ?

By this time next year Radical Islamic beliefs will have disappeared from Europe and we will all be living happily thereafter....Yes ?....:confused:

What could go wrong :confused:

Sorry, but could you explain what "Radical Islam beliefs" are involved in pickpocketing, mugging and sexual assault.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 187 ✭✭warpdrive

Letting in people who have cultures of not being completely respectful towards women and then being surprised when these people are not only not respectful towards European women but assault and rape them.

Lmao!

Thank you, liberals! Pack of delusional idealists.

No, seeing as the protagonists were drunk. Not very Muslim that.

Obviously they had been forcibly (over) exposed to the German liking for alcohol.

Worse still,is the possibility that some of their victims may well have been unaccompanied Females :eek:,and perhaps even intoxicated too !

I agree,In our new Europe,nothing is worse than being "Not very Muslim" .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

I largely agree but it should be the countries that are/were involved in the fuckery, like the US/UK/Fra, that should be made primarily responsible for the migrants.

I agree. I'm just arguing that this "f*ck em, they're nobody's responsibility" argument is misguided. I'm sure the same people who are suggesting the Germans turn them away would say the same about the US or UK for ideological reasons, despite their direct culpability in making this mess.
    nokia69 wrote: »
    What have Germany or Sweden done to Syria or any other country in the middle east, what have Ireland done in the middle east, most countries in the EU have done nothing to destabilise the region

Eh, the US has repeatedly stated that Shannon is indefensible to them and was so during the War in Iraq. We're up to our necks in complicity, a shameful fact which this and the previous Irish government have consistently tried to minimise.

Obviously they had been forcibly (over) exposed to the German liking for alcohol.

Worse still,is the possibility that some of their victims may well have been unaccompanied Females :eek:,and perhaps even intoxicated too !

I agree,In our new Europe,nothing is worse than being "Not very Muslim" .

You might address the question put to you

Sorry, but could you explain what "Radical Islamic beliefs" are involved in drunken pickpocketing, mugging and sexual assault.

Its not a matter of maths, its a matter of human decency. No rape or sexual assault is acceptable.

I fully agree.

I think a few are making the point that 50,000 rapes by European men in one country in the 90s is pretty acceptable, or can be excused by references to war, whereas 1 rape and 20 gropes is not because it was committed by Africans.

I don't know if European men viewed Muslim women as possessions in the mid 90s. It didn't stop rape on an appalling scale. But if rape says something about a people, that's us Europeans I guess.

Sorry, but could you explain what "Radical Islam beliefs" are involved in pickpocketing, mugging and sexual assault.

Whatever about the Pickpocketing and Mugging,the Sexual Assault bit appears to be well covered by at least one interpetration of the Prophets writings..

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-releases-abhorrent-sex-slaves-pamphlet-with-27-tips-for-militants-on-taking-punishing-and-9915913.html

I'm sure somebody will drop in with the rest soon....?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

No one asked me.

It was more that a few coins in a tin.

I won't be silenced by you or anyone else, if they shut me up, who'll take my place?

Go back to post #309 pal.

Here is what I asked you;

"We have a huge homeless problem in Ireland, so tell me who have you contacted about taking people off the streets into your home? How many homeless did you feed on Christmas Day at your table at home? Or your friends how many did they? Oh none? Surprise, surprise keep your progressive twaddle to yourself if your not going to act on it."

You were able to see I said you were a SJW but didn't read the rest of the post?

Again you deflect the questions. You say you will open your house to people less fortunate than you but you don't do it nor it would seem have you any intention of doing so. This is the third time I've asked you will you do it after you said you would open your house.
    Someone might think a person who says this kind of ridiculous leftist claptrap and then does nothing about it could be said to be full of crap. Would you not agree?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

they only really view those they see as infidels with such low value as if they sexually assaulted women of the same ethnicity/race as them they would feel the wrath of their community and may not survive the backlash.

A judge in a case in the UK said it well about 6 men jailed for a total of 82 years for offences including multiple rapes of a child under 13, child prostitution and doping girls in order to engage in sexual activity.

He said
    "Why these defendants focused their attention on white underage girls is unexplained but I have no doubt vulnerability played a substantial part in it.

"The combination of inadequate parenting leading to rebellious children lacking supervision provided an opportunity.

"If they pursued Asian underage girls, they would have paid a heavy price in their community."
    They were all Asian men and groomed several white schoolgirls.

http://news.sky.com/story/1548430/gang-jailed-for-grooming-vulnerable-schoolgirls

You might address the question put to you

Sorry, but could you explain what "Radical Islamic beliefs" are involved in drunken pickpocketing, mugging and sexual assault.

The abundance of "stuff" about Islam and Women is daunting to any non-Musli...but I'm sure you don't need my bookmarks to inform your thinking ?

http://www.radicaltruth.net/index.php/learn/radical-truth-islam/97-the-view-of-women-in-islam

http://www.ukessays.com/essays/religion/women-in-radical-islamic-states.php
    Men have authority over women because Allah has made one superior to the other. Therefore the righteous women are those that are obedient”. This is the interpretation of verse 34 Surah an-Nisa of the Quran by many traditionalists and leaders who believe it to dictate that men and women must be socially and legally separated because it is ‘God-willed.'

Then again,there are questions to which no answers can be found ;)

• Advertisement

Whatever about the Pickpocketing and Mugging,the Sexual Assault bit appears to be well covered by at least one interpetration of the Prophets writings..

That's a pamphlet by IS. Nice bit of cherry picking.

If an ordinary muslim, going about his business, was attacked and killed in this country in "retaliation" for this or any other incident involving muslims, nominal or otherwise, would you feel any responsibility for creating the kind of atmosphere that allowed it to happen?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement