Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass sexual assaults covered up for 4 days by German media - READ OP BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

AlekSmart wrote: »
    The abundance of "stuff" about Islam and Women is daunting

A bunch of drunken scumbags engaged in criminality. Why are you trying to make this about Islam?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

No no, very wrong.

When people are claiming superiority, as in "animals from North Africa, rape part of their culture, coming into Europe" stuff, then is is absolutely legitimate to look at the track record of Europeans. I can remember when tens of thousands of Muslim women were raped by European men in the early and mid 90s. Can you?

Either way, I see a poster has clarified that there were 20 groping incidents.

Link please......

But i suppose you are thinking of former Yugoslavia, where there was a war in those days. Awful things happen in wars.

This happened in Cologne, Germany. On new years eve. A place and time where according to my info, there was no war going on. Neither was there a war going on in Stuttgart or Hamburg where similar "incidents" (as the higher ups and msm like to call them) took place.

You can not compare the 2.

One is a war.

The other one was a day that is usually celebrated. Unfortunately, that was already not possible in Brussels and Munchen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Not all Muslims. You are absolutely right. Just most of the one's moving through Europe. You can scream racism, but it's not going to change the fact that in every picture of an immigrant column, it's almost nothing but young, angry men.

Sweet suffering jesus. I can't even...

Most muslims moving through Europe? You believe everything the media feeds you? You know it's a business, right? They need to sell papers. Fear and disgust sells more than anything positive. You'd be best not read the papers or watch the news.
    warpdrive wrote: »
    Letting in people who have cultures of not being completely respectful towards women and then being surprised when these people are not only not respectful towards European women but assault and rape them.

Lmao!

Thank you, liberals! Pack of delusional idealists.

But we don't know who committed these assaults. Maybe they were German citizens. Again, don't bother waiting for the facts.

I hate the way there's no middle ground. You are either a bleeding heart liberal PC warrior, who's ultimate goal is to get through life without offending anybody (specifically minorites) or you are a right wing facist nazi baby murdering xenophobe. Why are people so addicted to labels?

inforfun wrote: »
    The other one was a day that is usually celebrated. Unfortunately, that was already not possible in Brussels and Munchen.

Not sure what you are talking about there. Celebrations were as normal in Munich.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Sweet suffering jesus. I can't even...

Most muslims moving through Europe? You believe everything the media feeds you? You know it's a business, right? They need to sell papers. Fear and disgust sells more than anything positive. You'd be best not read the papers or watch the news.

So.. Er.. This definitely isn't happening on a huge scale then?
    https://youtu.be/duq4EiXVhJ8

Come off it, ffs. Why are they fighting each other when they're supposed to be running from hell on earth? Would you behave like that?

And you're right. Of course it's a business. Which is why I don't fully trust them. You realise nearly everything I wrote isn't actually being reported by these "evil scaremongers", right? Because it's "racist"!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,988 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Nodin wrote: »
    A bunch of drunken scumbags engaged in criminality. Why are you trying to make this about Islam?
    Islam is not separate from Arab culture, it's a product of the Arab culture of its time (700 CE or so). The things in the Koran about women being worth less than men etc. - do you think they just came out of nowhere?

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

bnt wrote: »
    Islam is not separate from Arab culture, it's a product of the Arab culture of its time (700 CE or so). The things in the Koran about women being worth less than men etc. - do you think they just came out of nowhere?

We don't even know if they're Arabs for fecks sake.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Not sure what you are talking about there. Celebrations were as normal in Munich.

This

Having to close to railway stations isn't something i would consider normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

We don't even know if they're Arabs for fecks sake.

No Nodin we don't but from most reports we can surmise they were Muslim refugees. If you read the reports and there are many more in German stating that. You have been defending Muslims on boards for years and this thread is no different.

Everything is about Islam these days. Some of the stories on sky news or fox news try to twist words to imply Islamic extremist involvement.

Reporter: Can you tell us what happened here today Sherrif?
    Sherrif: There was an explosion at a chemical plant sometime after lunchtime, we are investigating the causes but we believe it was due to a system malfunction.
    Reporter: Could this be linked to a terrorist plot?
    Sherrif: That's a highly unlikely scenario, operators at the plant stated that their cooling system malfunction occured which in turn caused the explosion

Evening headlines:

ISLAMIC TERRORISTS CATASTROPHIC CHEMICAL WEAPONS ATTACK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

That's a pamphlet by IS. Nice bit of cherry picking.

If an ordinary Muslim, going about his business, was attacked and killed in this country in "retaliation" for this or any other incident involving Muslims, nominal or otherwise, would you feel any responsibility for creating the kind of atmosphere that allowed it to happen?

"Cherry Picking" ?

This is ISLAMIC State we refer to...not CATHOLIC State,PROTESTANT State,HINDU State or any other belief structure.

It is a pamphlet issued by an Islamic organization,referencing Islamic interpretations of Islamic scripture...I don't see the Impramatur of Rome upon it,or the signature of the Dali Lama...

It's more than Cherry Picking to many thousands of female and child captives of these Islamic warriors,or can you offer some link to confirm the Geneva Convention's acceptance instead ?

It is a document of immense relevance to a significant number of followers of Islam...Indeed one would NOT have to be an IS supporter in order to agree with this particular fatwaic interpetration of the Prophet's words.

Equally,to answer your question regarding this hypothetical "Ordinary" Muslim,no I would not feel any such responsibility.

However,I would suggest that perhaps you might look first towards your own role in "Creating a kind of atmosphere" in which questioning of,or disagreement with,these various foreign tenets equates to attacking,demeaning or some other,equally unacceptable to you,refusal to accept the preferred narrative.

Whether anybody wishes to admit it or not,the most pressing issues being raised by the likes of IS,are NOT for us Western Kuffirs,but rather for those millions of ordinary non-radicalized Muslims,who will at some point have to make the call as to which road to take in relation to their religious observance.

The good news for them,however,is to just look around at The Irish,who successfully managed to divorce themselves from centuries of unswavering obedience to one interpretation of their good-book,and survived to tell the tale.

If Holy Catholic Ireland could do it...ANYBODY Can do it !

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

"Cherry Picking" ?

This is ISLAMIC State we refer to...

....yet you imply its representative of Islam, as usual shifting constantly between the specific and general as suits your diatribe.
    Aleksmart wrote:
    Equally,to answer your question regarding this hypothetical "Ordinary"
    Muslim,no I would not feel any such responsibility.

Why not? You constantly try to make issues about Islam generally and this thread is no exception.
    Aleksmart wrote:
    but rather for those millions of ordinary non-radicalized Muslims,who will at
    some point have to make the call as to which road to take in relation to their religious observance.

And you're at it again. A drunken mob engaging in a violent spree has nothing to do with the vast majority of muslims and most certainly is not anything to do with religious observance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

Saipanne wrote: »
    Hmm, I would like to see a basic X-Y correlation chart, across multiple countries (where data is available).

X is the probability/incidents of rape

Y is the percentage of the population who are Muslim

I'm not sure what the outcome would be. But I would be more convinced by comparative analysis like that.

Difficult to put together as it is recorded differently across different countries
    "Please note that when using the figures, any cross-national comparisons should be conducted with caution because of the differences that exist between the legal definitions of offences in countries, or the different methods of offence counting and recording."

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

No Nodin we don't but from most reports we can surmise they were Muslim refugees. If you read the reports and there are many more in German stating that. You have been defending Muslims on boards for years and this thread is no different.

The sad aspect of this line of reasoning is that those who propogate it are,in fact,abandoning the "Ordinary decent Muslim" to their fate.

It can be seen in virtually all debate on the Western/Islamic canvas...a very broad one indeed,yet one which almost always comes down to why "We" are not more receptive to the Religion of Peace.

Right now,exponents of one particular branch of that religion are slaughtering ANYBODY who refuses,or is unwilling to embrace their belief structure.

Right now,it is mainly OTHER Muslims being slaughtered in order to allow the onward march of extremism,and this is somehow or other to be glossed over,and accepted by us "Westerners" perhaps to endear us to the new Caliphate ?

There is nothing wrong with Defending Muslims,it is in fact part of what our Free Western Societies represent...but in this defence must first come the realization,that there are significant and growing portions of Islam which cannot & should not be defended by rational minded people anywhere.

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

The sad aspect of this line of reasoning is that those who propogate it are,in fact,abandoning the "Ordinary decent Muslim" to their fate.

It can be seen in virtually all debate on the Western/Islamic canvas...a very broad one indeed,yet one which almost always comes down to why "We" are not more receptive to the Religion of Peace.

Right now,exponents of one particular branch of that religion are slaughtering ANYBODY who refuses,or is unwilling to embrace their belief structure.

Right now,it is mainly OTHER Muslims being slaughtered in order to allow the onward march of extremism,and this is somehow or other to be glossed over,and accepted by us "Westerners" perhaps to endear us to the new Caliphate ?

There is nothing wrong with Defending Muslims,it is in fact part of what our Free Western Societies represent...but in this defence must first come the realization,that there are significant and growing portions of Islam which cannot & should not be defended by rational minded people anywhere.

And now, in addition to your attempt to drag islam into it, you're attempting to conflate radical jihadism with the drunken muggers in cologne.

inforfun wrote: »

This

Having to close to railway stations isn't something i would consider normal.

No that wasn't "normal", although, the poster I quoted implied that celebrations did not happen in Munich. I celebrated NYE in Munich and apart from the Hoptbahnhof, everything went ahead as normal. Considering that the majority of the people using public transport in the area would be heading to Tollwood (the stop after Hoptbahnhof), it didn't have much effect. The warning were late so most peopld didn't know what was happening when they passed the closed station.
    So.. Er.. This definitely isn't happening on a huge scale then?
    https://youtu.be/duq4EiXVhJ8

Come off it, ffs. Why are they fighting each other when they're supposed to be running from hell on earth? Would you behave like that?

And you're right. Of course it's a business. Which is why I don't fully trust them. You realise nearly everything I wrote isn't actually being reported by these "evil scaremongers", right? Because it's "racist"!

It plays right into your fears. Even if your guesswork of "most immigrants" were in fact young male, what would it prove exactly? Only that they are mostly young male, nothing more. News agencies love to throw in shít like "of fighting age" and "fighting fit" to make sure the fear sticks that much more. It proves nothing.

So what's your theory on the agenda the immigrants had in the video you linked? Was it a mass terrorist plot do sink Greece? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

SJW mantra at its best!

We have a huge homeless problem in Ireland, so tell me who have you contacted about taking people off the streets into your home? How many homeless did you feed on Christmas Day at your table at home? Or your friends how many did they? Oh none? Surprise, surprise keep your progressive twaddle to yourself if your not going to act on it.

You asked joey the parrot- not me!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Didn't it come out of the Bible and early religious texts?
    What exactly is wrong with defending Muslims?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

It seems to be a side effect of early civilization as much as anything. The bible and torah aren't exactly free of the same kind of rhetoric. We always label the ancient Greeks as the forefathers of democracy but it wasn't anything close to what we'd consider democracy and women were treated like crap. About the only civilizations that didn't treat women like crap back then were native Americans and other small scale communities.

It's only pretty recently that Europe gave women any level of respect. Really it took the barbarity of WW2 for Europe to drag itself out of the middle ages.

I wouldn't hold Islam up to any special scrutiny, all religions are about as bad if you take them literally and to the extreme, the only reason we seem moderate in Europe is because we don't pay as much attention to our own religious dogma anymore. As far as I can see the more religious a person is, the more likely they are to have extreme views that label other people as evil just because they don't have the same level of faith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭nokia69

orubiru wrote: »
    Sorry to be pedantic but do you have a link for that?

Its very hard to find honest rape stats for a country like Sweden, the feminists want all kinds of things to be included in the stats and the looney left refuse to record the race of the rapists, its even hard to believe the UK rape stats since we now know that for decades the UK police have been covering up for the muslim rape gangs

the fact that they refuse to record the race stats is proof they want to hide the truth, but of course they will give some other BS reason
    orubiru wrote: »
    You can see why they would do something like that as the ethnic background of the perpetrator is not going to be relevant in obtaining a conviction and you can't very well put out the message that refugees are rapists because it will cause hysteria and eventually violence

nobody is saying that ALL refugees are rapists

here is a report from Norway about rape in Oslo, my guess is that Sweden is the same only on a much bigger scale, the very same will happen in Germany and other countries like Ireland, its only a matter of time :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

It plays right into your fears. Even if your guesswork of "most immigrants" were in fact young male, what would it prove exactly? Only that they are mostly young male, nothing more. News agencies love to throw in shít like "of fighting age" and "fighting fit" to make sure the fear sticks that much more. It proves nothing.

So what's your theory on the agenda the immigrants had in the video you linked? Was it a mass terrorist plot do sink Greece? :pac:

Er.. Whoa wait ok hold on, what????
    Agendas? Terrorist plots to sink Greece?? No no nothing like that. Besides which, that poor country couldn't sink any farther if it tried.. The majority of news sites/channels/papers aren't reporting on the situation. That's what I'm on about. :confused:

They're all busy reporting about how we should be removing the big evil Assad from Syria, (which, btw, ISIS want gone too..) because he's "killed loads of people", and totally not because Western business interests need to take over the country, to build an oil/gas pipeline to Europe, in order to replace Russia's "leverage" over us, with with their freind Saudi Arabia's... Alas, I believe that's a different story for a different time..

They're not reporting the piles of human waste left everywhere, the massive increases in crime or health care workers being beaten up for trying to give them aid boxes that had "that disgusting christian insignia" (the red cross....) on them.

As for my "guesswork". It's not guesswork when it's staring you in the face.
    http://www.therightplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/mostly-men-muslim-refugee.jpg
    I'm not going to try to convince anyone any farther than what I've said. Literally look for yourself and it's everywhere. People either want to see it, or they don't. I gave up long ago trying to tell anyone.

humanji wrote: »
    Didn't it come out of the Bible and early religious texts?

This is such a trite argument. It's like saying about a murderer, "well his Dad was a murderer too".

Ok. And? We all know that Abrahamic religions hate women. We also know that "traditional/ethnic" Europeans have been abandoning these beliefs for decades now, with many European countries moving towards a non religious majority, until the slow influx of immigrants since WWII changed the demographics.

So why does the Bible even matter? If there were a thousand Christians going around doing this, you'd better believe I would point to the Bible then. But it's not Christians doing this, is it?

So why mention the Bible? It just looks like a deflection tactic.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Titanic rules should apply. We should only be letting women and children into Europe from these places that refuse to value women as equal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭Freak Midget

It's sad that native European women have to pay the price for the disastrous multi-cultural polices our elites have forced on us. How long before the people say enough is enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Saipanne wrote: »
    This is such a trite argument. It's like saying about a murderer, "well his Dad was a murderer too".

Ok. And? We all know that Abrahamic religions hate women. We also know that "traditional/ethnic" Europeans have been abandoning these beliefs for decades now, with many European countries moving towards a non religious majority, until the slow influx of immigrants since WWII changed the demographics.

So why does the Bible even matter? If there were a thousand Christians going around doing this, you'd better believe I would point to the Bible then. But it's not Christians doing this, is it?

So why mention the Bible? It just looks like a deflection tactic.
    Well that's more of a deflection than my post. Someone asked a question and I replied. I never made excuses for anyone or any action. I simply answered a question. I'm neither loony left or retarded right. I'm simply amused by both sides hysteria and misplaced rage.

It's sad that native European women have to pay the price for the disastrous multi-cultural polices our elites have forced on us. How long before the people say enough is enough?

Not long. This whole open borders idealism is not likely to last if attacks like this continue.

This time next year, people are probably going to be singing a very different tune.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,270 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

I don't believe having people from so many different backgrounds and religions in the one place will ever work, I believe the West should stay away from the Middle East and had they done so there is a good chance the middle east wouldn't be in the absolute mess it is now, however i believe mixing two groups with such different views will always be a recipe for disaster and that has been the case throughout history, We should leave these places alone and at the same time stand up firmly for our values in our own countries, i don't wish death or harm to any race or religion but honestly i like living with people similar to myself that share my values, i would be very uncomfortable and unhappy living in an area with a large number of refugees, i wouldn't expect to go to Saudi Arabia and to be able to impose my way of life on them and likewise if they come here i don't want them to be imposing their way of life on me/ There is a total clash between two sides the best thing to do is keep distance between each other not shoving them all together.

• Advertisement

humanji wrote: »
    Well that's more of a deflection than my post. Someone asked a question and I replied. I never made excuses for anyone or any action. I simply answered a question. I'm neither loony left or retarded right. I'm simply amused by both sides hysteria and misplaced rage.

I misread the whole thing. Apologies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement