Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass sexual assaults covered up for 4 days by German media - READ OP BEFORE POSTING

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭nokia69

It's sad that native European women have to pay the price for the disastrous multi-cultural polices our elites have forced on us. How long before the people say enough is enough?

Any day now the feminists demand that something is done to stop this islamic rape culture :rolleyes:

Pretty sad state of affairs. Someone posted about the refugees being mostly young males.. Very good point. Wouldn't it have been better in heinsight to admit families primarily. Ya know, save the kids and all that.

Now there are countless young Muslims without wives or girlfriends and who have been raised in their home countries to have zero respect for women. Recipe for disaster when they can't possibly find their own spouses.

People have a view of Muslims which comes from those who've adapted to Western life. Few of us have ever met the actual poor Muslims from countries where this stuff is institutionalised. Kind of like our view on any nationality. We don't know real Americans, real Indians etc. Now Europe is being flooded with this real version of Arab.

We've known for years that Turkey has been a terrible terrible destination for female tourists. Constant groping and sexual advances.
    Why act surprised when far poorer people with a similar belief system are given the chance to be in large groups in European cities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Much of the the anti immigration/Islamophobe are really very eager to try and get feminists on their side. Must be frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

nokia69 wrote: »
    Any day now the feminists demand that something is done to stop this islamic rape culture :rolleyes:

Chris Gayle asked a female reporter out live on air* = Instant Outrage

1000 person strong rape-gang in Germany = ...................

*It was pretty disrespectful to be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I don't believe having people from so many different backgrounds and religions in the one place will ever work, I believe the West should stay away from the Middle East and had they done so there is a good chance the middle east wouldn't be in the absolute mess it is now,
    That just can never happen, there's been no point in history when the middle east and Europe haven't either been trading or fighting each other. If people from the middle east didn't emigrate into Europe and Europeans into the middle east we'd probably still be throwing rocks at each other, we wouldn't have cattle, sheep, barley, wheat, science, mathematics, the list is endless. Hell, if people didn't emigrate from the middle east into Europe there wouldn't be any Europeans.

Civilization has always brought all sorts of people together, multiculturalism is what made Rome and the UK into a superpower, they sucked up knowledge and technology from all around them. No society has been completely independant, any society that has isolated itself has ended up being left behind or run over.

Either we fight each other, or we learn to get along. There's no alternative in a world where you can get halfway around the world in half a day, and send a message anywhere on the planet in a split second.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Chris Gayle asked a female reporter out live on air* = Instant Outrage

1000 person strong rape-gang in Germany = ...................

*It was pretty disrespectful to be fair

What about the first part of that video? Was that disrespectful too or is it ok for a woman act like that towards a man?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,049 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

So you are saying nothing should be done to stop it?

Billy86 wrote: »
    Much of the the anti immigration/Islamophobe are really very eager to try and get feminists on their side. Must be frustrating.

No its just strange that the people how never stop talking 5hite about living in a rape culture, say nothing when an actual rape culture is being imported into their country

Since I believe in logic and reason, I doubt I will ever be on the same side as the feminists

cnocbui wrote: »
    So you are saying nothing should be done to stop it?

Of course not

Europe should stop taking in large numbers of people from the islamic and 3rd world

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭Freak Midget

I've often thought about that. Feminism is very strong in this countries so with mass rape and sexual assaults of native women now occurring in these countries you'd think the feminists would have something to say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Why are people still trying to play this down and calling these incidents "groping"? Women were surrounded and pawed at by large numbers of men. At least one had her underwear ripped from her. One described "fingers in every orifice". To say comparable incidents happen in nightclubs or any major city is ridiculous. They don't

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Billy86 wrote: »

Feminists, by and large, act like petulant children with extremely small and narrow world views. They do more damage to the reputation of women, IMO, than men ever could. I, personally, am not "trying to get them on side". I couldn't care less what they think. But why do they roar like asses about this "oppressive patriarchal culture", then remain silent when an actual culture - in which women are literally property - starts arriving?

I'm similarly confused by people telling my I'm a bad person, because I eat meat, but yet they don't have an opinion on Halal meat, in which the animal must be fully awake and aware as it's throat is slit and it spends minutes bleeding out. Where are all the animal cruelty activists there?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

This is what Cologne's mayor (oberburgemeister), Henriette Reker is advising women of her city...
    Frauen sollen zu Fremden "eine Armlänge" Distanz halten (women should keep strangers at arm length)

Soon it is carnaval in Germany and this is what she is advising women who want to celebrate that.

I guess her next advise, if at carnaval similar **** happens, to women will be to stay at home or wear a burqa?

This woman was stabbed the day before the election for mayor and from the same stable as Merkel so that is where you might know her from as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

I've often thought about that. Feminism is very strong in this countries so with mass rape and sexual assaults of native women now occurring in these countries you'd think the feminists would have something to say.

If I were to "guess", I would say it's because the kind of man who holds a door open for a lady is easier to shout down that the kind of man who will not, shall we say, "toletate" a woman deciding she no longer wants to continue a relationship for whatever reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Locked for now, will look into the thread as soon as possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

110 posts in to a near 500 post thread and already I can see that it not salvageable unfortunately.

I would ask that a new thread be started but even after thread warnings, cards and bans the thread has continued in the same vein, so this thread will remain locked and I would ask that no new threads are started regarding this in AH as they too will be locked.

It seems like the focus of the thread is refugess and Germanys/Europes immigration policies so here may suit that discussion

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1410

Specifically here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057502025

Cheers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement