Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass sexual assaults covered up for 4 days by German media - READ OP BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    What's even more worrying though is that despite the ever-mounting evidence of the problems this open-door policy has created, you STILL have Western liberals trying to justify, excuse and deflect from it - even on this very thread! Taking an ostrich mentality is not the solution either folks!

I've said it before and will say it again these people are nothing but the modern day version of Ephialtes of Trachis.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Sun King

I can imagine a situation where 20 women are sexual assaulted in a city on any given night. Multiples of 20 in fact. But on the same street, by the same group of lads, well that takes some doing to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

donvito99 wrote: »
    Is it just me or weren't the Germans up the ole mass sexual crimes not 70 years ago?

Among others.

Because nazis existed mass rape is ok

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

Here is 'Der Spiegel' German daily national paper story on it (in German)

http://m.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/a-1070418.html

Google translate below
    After New Year's Eve dozens of women have reimbursed in Cologne display for theft and sexual assault on the station forecourt. The Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers said on Monday there were 60 indicators, of which about a quarter due to sexual offenses. Overall, it may be known by 80 alleged victims. The real figure is probably even higher. This weekend was initially of 30 ads been mentioned. A concrete suspicion against certain persons do not give it so far.

The perpetrators should "mainly from North African or Arab" originate, Albers said. In the turmoil they have thus touched and robbed women. "There has been there in a very high number sexual offenses, even in very solid shape," Albers said.

Mayor invites you to crisis meeting

Cologne Mayor Henriette Reker (independent) convened a crisis meeting with representatives of the police and public order office. The incidents were outrageous, Reker said the "Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger". It could not be that Cologne visitors would be afraid of being attacked. "We can not tolerate that here a legal vacuum."

The police union (GdP) appeared horrified. "This is a completely new dimension of violence. This is something we do not know so far," said the NRW state chairman of GdP, Arnold Plickert. The Cologne police founded the ten-member "Soko New Year" to clarify the incidents. At present, officials evaluate material from surveillance cameras.

According to the police fell on New Year's Eve 23 against clock initially at about 1000 men from the North African and Arab countries. From the group out revelers were attacked with fireworks on the station forecourt. The rioters at the age of 15 to 35 were the influence of alcohol.

Following a police operation is dispersed the crowd. Then occurred the attacks on women between midnight and four clock. Several victims gave to protocol, groups of 20 to 40 men they had surrounded. It had been stolen cell phones, hand bags and purses.

According to the Chief Superintendent Michael Temme "all forces that we had available," were on the spot. However, the officials noticed apparently unaware of the sexual assaults and thefts. "We have only learned through the ads it," says Wolfgang Wurm, President of the competent Federal Police Station Sankt Augustin.

As after the serious riots by hooligans in October 2014, the station forecourt, which had nationwide caused a stir, the police chief to justify ". There are in Cologne no legal vacuum We were with strong forces in action," Albers said.

On Sunday morning, the police arrested five suspects for similar incidents firmly aged 19 to 24 years. Whether the men have to do with the attacks in New Year's Eve, is still unclear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

Stheno wrote: »
    A lot of the refugees in Germany are being housed in gyms, community centres, and unused industrial spaces.

There have been numerous articles online about the difficulties in those centres and conflicts with locals.

You can't just herd people into sub standard accomodation with hundreds sleeping in halls and expect everything to be fine.

Plenty of our own citizens are housed in community hostels, hotels, and 'some' like the lady reported a while ago with her children living in industrial spaces. Who's herding who ? the Irish government herd our own citizens into substandard accommodation. Do you think it is right that our own people are herded in such a way ? but the migrants should not be ?.

Too many Migrant Huggers here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,137 ✭✭✭screamer

Letree wrote: »
    Imagine the media reaction if 1000 skinheads did this to foreign women. IT WOULD BE EVERYWHERE.

Indeed. Supressing the truth and ould propaganda the stalwarts Germany has relied on for years.
    We are being fed a pile of crap and we stupidly and gullibly swallow it.
    Liken it to a bad worker you need to move on. If someone rings looking for a reference you'll say they're amazing to get rid of them. Germany has f*cked up and let in too many. If we find out the truth about them no country will want them and Angela's banjaxed. So keep it quiet they are all needy amazing people who just need a chance and get shot of them to other idiot countries. Goebels must be cheering from beyond the grave.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Plenty of our own citizens are housed in community hostels, hotels, and 'some' like the lady reported a while ago with her children living in industrial spaces. Who's herding who ? the Irish government herd our own citizens into substandard accommodation. Do you think it is right that our own people are herded in such a way ? but the migrants should not be ?.

Too many Migrant Huggers here.

I think you've missed some of my posts. but expecting people to sleep with hundreds of others in disused factories while they are processed as the Germans have done is going to lead to trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

go to youtube and type in 'rape in Sweden'

I have been reading about these types of attacks for the last month. (not involving such a huge number of men though)

It also goes unreported by the press there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭kstand

I think you've missed some of my posts. but expecting people to sleep with hundreds of others in disused factories while they are processed as the Germans have done is going to lead to trouble.

Where else are they supposed to be housed? Surely they should at least be eternally grateful for being allowed in in the first place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

What's the alternative though ?

• Advertisement

No I have read this whole thread, every part of it.

But expecting our own citizens to sleep with hundreds of others in drug ridden hostels is going to lead to trouble as well ? well no, you don't see them going around molesting and raping because they are put into drug infested hostels do you.

I'm sorry but your excuse is terribly put forward. Fcuk our own people, the migrants are the ones we need to think of.

The idiocy of western liberals is astounding. I've heard the line "well the Irish were immigrants were centuries". How many Irish went and emigrated en masse to countries like Syria or any Islamic country for that matter?

Muslims can do no wrong.

And if they do it's out fault for not teaching them the basics of humanity. For not giving them a 5 bed house a nice car and jobs or welfare (assimilation is what liberals call it). It's all our fault shure we should give them the shirt off our own backs that'll make them into nice people who wont do us any harm. BS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

screamer wrote: »
    And if they do it's out fault for not teaching them the basics of humanity. For not giving them a 5 bed house a nice car and jobs or welfare (assimilation is what liberals call it). It's all our fault shure we should give them the short off out own backs that'll make them into nice people who wont do us any harm. BS.

How did that work out for them Hipster farmers again.. 60 migrants took all their stuff and ran them off the land...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

kstand wrote: »
    Where else are they supposed to be housed? Surely they should at least be eternally grateful for being allowed in in the first place?
    What's the alternative though ?

Take in less, assimilate them properly
    No I have read this whole thread, every part of it.

But expecting our own citizens to sleep with hundreds of others in drug ridden hostels is going to lead to trouble as well ? well no, you don't see them going around molesting and raping because they are put into drug infested hostels do you.

I'm sorry but your excuse is terribly put forward. Fcuk our own people, the migrants are the ones we need to think of.

NOt at all, I'm advocating taking in an amount we can cope with, not what the Germans have done.

And if they do it's out fault for not teaching them the basics of humanity. For not giving them a 5 bed house a nice car and jobs or welfare (assimilation is what liberals call it). It's all our fault shure we should give them the short off out own backs that'll make them into nice people who wont do us any harm. BS.

Bang on the money. Liberals are a much greater threat to society in general than any group of refugees. Their idiocy and levels of hypocrisy absolutely jaw-dropping.

If they find their accommodation not to their liking they could always go back to where they came from other perhaps countries like Saudi or UAE should take care of there Islamic brothers and sisters.

NOt at all, I'm advocating taking in an amount we can cope with, not what the Germans have done.

How do you take in less and where do you draw the line? It's a mess and going to get worse this year. Shut the borders and sort out what's here now.

How can we take in an amount we can cope with when we can't even cope with our own citizens regarding housing ?.

kstand wrote: »
    How do you take in less and where do you draw the line? It's a mess and going to get worse this year. Shut the borders and sort out what's here now.

Precisely. Stop the current madness, filter all those currently in the EU and deport those who should not be here.

Far too many have been let in due to the press/populist campaigns.

• Advertisement

If they find their accommodation not to their liking they could always go back to where they came from other perhaps countries like Saudi or UAE should take care of there Islamic brothers and sisters.
    Bigger question is why did they not flee to those places....... we all know why and if they were caught raping drinking and molesting there they'd be sorted out fairly lively.

Bigger question is why did they not flee to those places....... we all know why and if they were caught raping drinking and molesting there they'd be sorted out fairly lively.

Bigger question is why is Turkey where most of them are from such a hellhole that they need to leave, and yet we want to let Turkey into the EU?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

If this continues to carry on I can see people taking things into their own hands and I would not blame them.
    Scum like this need disposing of!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Eutow

How do you do this? What if they don't want to assimilate?

There are Irish people on the waiting list for housing. If Ireland takes in immigrants where do they go? Do they get ahead of Irish people in the waiting list? If the country can't house their own people, how do they house thousands of immigrants?

Bigger question is why is Turkey where most of them are from such a hellhole that they need to leave, and yet we want to let Turkey into the EU?
    WESTERN EU = free everything.
    Eastern EU= nothing for nothing.
    TURKEY = nothing for nothing
    So they kept marching. It's not a case of not wanting to be in Turkey its a case of wanting to be in one of the top welfare states of Europe. Every migrant wanted germany Sweden Denmark as their destination of choice. Yes choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,138 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

donvito99 wrote: »
    Is it just me or weren't the Germans up the ole mass sexual crimes not 70 years ago?

Among others.

Jesus fucking Christ. :rolleyes:

Go away lad...and take a real, long, hard look at yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

A lot of the refugees in Germany are being housed in gyms, community centres, and unused industrial spaces.

There have been numerous articles online about the difficulties in those centres and conflicts with locals.

You can't just herd people into sub standard accomodation with hundreds sleeping in halls and expect everything to be fine.

They should never have been allowed inside the border in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭SellingJuan

Merkel's search for cheap labor....
    You will have people on this forum making excuses for this kind of behavior which is sick in itself.
    As a poster mentioned above, if it was to happen to them or their family they'd be humming a different tune.

As for the repercussions it is clear they cannot function within a civilized society, so they should be sent home. This would not be seen as special treatment, just look at any Irish who go on visa to the States, one offense and boom your sent home.

There should never be any tolerance for rape ever...

• Advertisement

They should never have been allowed inside the border in the first place.

No they should not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement