Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass sexual assaults covered up for 4 days by German media - READ OP BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭LincolnsBeard

Jesus wept when is madness going to stop?

When you stop the mass migration of 'refugees'/migrants from the third world into Europe.

So never.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

kstand wrote: »
    The idiocy of western liberals is astounding. I've heard the line "well the Irish were immigrants were centuries". How many Irish went and emigrated en masse to countries like Syria or any Islamic country for that matter?

The Irish went to places like New York to live in ghettos and work their arses off in menial jobs to try and make a better life for themselves and families. If things went belly up, they'd be out on the streets.

There was no sense of entitlement, they knew it was going to be rough going from the get go.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 820 ✭✭✭BunkMoreland

emo72 wrote: »
    20 sexual assaults at the one time and place is not uncommon? where?

Raqqa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

Loving this thread, finally folk get to voice their opinions (whether others agree or not).
    Sadly I would bet my last €, by the time I log on tomorrow, this thread will be locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭kstand

The Irish went to places like New York to live in ghettos and work their arses off in menial jobs to try and make a better life for themselves and families. If things went belly up, they'd be out on the streets.

There was no sense of entitlement, they knew it was going to be rough going from the get go.

My point is that we emigrated to Anerica, England, Canada, Australia and a few to Argentina one time. This moronic mantra that we just emigrated with overtones that it was every country in the world is complete rubbish. And then using that to defend and support the mass migration of people from Islamic countries into Europe, it's wrong on every level. The cultures in my opinion are far too diametrically opposed and different.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

BeerWolf wrote: »
    Find it beyond PATHETIC that you get officials and media covering it up because of the "racial tensions"... it is what it ****ing is, why protect these filth !?
    They are protecting Mental Merkel from scandal lest she lose her saintly status.
    Letree wrote: »
    Why? who gave them that idea. Did they think they were going to come to Europe and get nice houses, jobs etc etc. They were fools if they thought that.
    Irish Holy Catholic NGOs singing them Percy French songs in the camps,

Oh, Mohammed, this Hamburg's a wonderful sight,
    With people all working by day and by night.
    Sure, they don't sow potatoes, nor barley, nor wheat,
    But there's gangs of them digging dipping for gold in the street.

Why anyone would think bringing thousands of poor, uneducated, culturally incompatible peoples into a country is a good thing is beyond me.

What contribution can they make? For the small few that genuinely want to integrate the cost of educating them would be enormous. And even then what can they do, work ****ty jobs and generate **** all taxes. Such drain a country and on the existing citizens who have to fund the whole exercise.

And that's before taking into account the crime and raping and disorder and such.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

I worked with American broadcaster for 18 months back in 2006-7.mentioned this before in other posts. 2-3 posters can back it up, but that's another matter.

I'm not saying I know more then anyone, I just know that what Europe is doing is a good thing, just not the right way.

I have the deepest sympathy for refugees, but I know for pretty much fact that they're High enough minority that are there for more dangerous reasons

Go to Malmo in Sweden or Brussels walk around some of those streets and then people will know why some are concerned.

I just don't want to see women get raped, I don't Want see children get raped. I don't want Gays getting hanged, I don't want people to murder or blow themselves up over religion(we don't want The North on bigger scale), I don't want division and hate in people.

But we are making a right **** up of this crisis and if it's not sorted we be living in extremely dangerous society within 10-15 years in Western World, make no bones about it.

It's bed time :)

No, I trust you. As long as it wasn't Fox ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭nokia69

Why anyone would think bringing thousands of poor, uneducated, culturally incompatible peoples into a country is a good thing is beyond me.

In general the left like it because they want to call anyone who points out the many downsides a racist, which of course would make them the anti-racists

its virtue signalling nothing more, it would actually be funny if the downsides weren't so serious

What contribution can they make? For the small few that genuinely want to integrate the cost of educating them would be enormous. And even then what can they do, work ****ty jobs and generate **** all taxes. Such drain a country and on the existing citizens who have to fund the whole exercise.

And that's before taking into account the crime and raping and disorder and such.

because they are fleeing war and terror.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

Eutow wrote: »
    How do you do this? What if they don't want to assimilate?

There are Irish people on the waiting list for housing. If Ireland takes in immigrants where do they go? Do they get ahead of Irish people in the waiting list? If the country can't house their own people, how do they house thousands of immigrants?

The answer to your question is Yes they do get priority over Irish citizens as shown below...

@RTE

http://www.rte.ie/news/2015/1215/753774-refugee-council/
    So far this year 129 refugees have arrived in the country from camps in Jordan and Lebanon and have participated in language training and orientation programmes.

48 of them have now completed the programmes and have been moved to permanent accommodation in local authority housing in Thurles, Portlaoise, Killarney and Tralee.

Basically after 3 months they get housed by the council while folk have been waiting 15 years or more.

mansize wrote: »

All the way to Germany / Western Europe? They were safe much closer to home.

All the way to Germany / Western Europe? They were safe much closer to home.

They all can't stay in Turkey.

And bringing war and terror

nokia69 wrote: »
    And bringing war and terror

not hyperbole

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

that's the sad part, many many are fleeing , and many that have come with them are the perpertrators of this sort of stuff :

but this is a step up
    Friday 5 July 2013

Among the masses dancing, singing and honking horns, more than 80 women were subjected to mob sexual assaults, harassment or rape. In Tahrir Square since Sunday, when protests against Morsi first began, there have been at least 169 counts of sexual mob crime.

"Egypt is full of sexual harassment and people have become desensitised to it – but this is a step up," said Soraya Bahgat, a women's rights advocate and co-founder of Tahrir Bodyguard, a group that rescues women from assault. "We're talking about mob sexual assaults, from stripping women naked and dragging them on the floor – to rape."
    Since Sunday, campaigners say at least one woman has been raped with a sharp object.
    Such crimes have been endemic at protests since at least the 2011 revolution, but they have never been documented in such high numbers.
    "It's been underreported because a lot of people are unwilling to come forward," said Bahgat

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/05/egypt-women-rape-sexual-assault-tahrir-square

as if Turkey is the only other muslim country in the world

A while back I heard Ban Ki Moon saying that Europe and Germany need to do more to help Syrian and other refugees, this made me wonder how many his own country would be taking in, not many I would wager

the people of Europe are the biggest mugs in the world

They all didn't have to leave in the first place either. Plenty of cities / regions in Syria are safe / untouched.

Perhaps they should try stay and fight for their country, improve it, make it a better place to live. I guess it's much easier move to a country where you get everything for free.

not hyperbole

Just the facts

It must be pretty terrifying for a German woman to be gang rapped by a mob of Syrians, the same will happen here soon enough

And so too will the bombs and the war

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

They past though a lot of countries before they got to Germany

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

gctest50 wrote: »
    that's the sad part, many many are fleeing , and many that have come with them are the perpertrators of this sort of stuff :

but this is a step up

This quote from that article sounds like the same MO as the incidents in Cologne if witness accounts are to be believed. One woman there reported having her tights and skirt ripped off. Sounds terrifying, but just another night in a large city and not uncommon according to one poster.

In a typical attack, lines of men push their way through the packed square, surround lone women, and start ripping at their clothes until they are naked. Some women have been violated by men using their hands.

"Suddenly, I was in the middle, surrounded by hundreds of men in a circle that was getting smaller and smaller around me," one woman has written of the experience. "At the same time, they were touching and groping me everywhere and there were so many hands under my shirt and inside my pants."

I seriously think the folks on-high in Brussels and Germany are all mentally insane/psychotic. Why force-flood every EU member state with uneducated 3rd world peoples with the thinking of ownership over women and the belief system that they can do what they want, when they want, to women. Is there some other agenda going on here from up-on-high that we just don't know about yet ?

Why destroy modern EU member countries and put your own modern thinking citizens at such risk and in such barbarity from these migrants/foreigners ? is someone trying to destabilise the EU member states ? I wonder what the bigger agenda is for all of this, and who is telling Merkel what to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

We need to keep these absolute scumbags out of our country. Honestly, fúck the refugees and their disgusting backwards religion. Let us live our lives in peace, and let them do what they want in their own dump back in the middle East.

How anyone can defend that scum is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

Just the facts

It must be pretty terrifying for a German woman to be gang rapped by a mob of Syrians, the same will happen here soon enough

And so too will the bombs and the war

I think the guilty ones see it as a war already

this kinda thing :

The wave of robberies the city of Malmö has witnessed during this past year is part of a “war against the Swedes.” This is the explanation given by young robbers from immigrant backgrounds when questioned about why they only rob native Swedes, in interviews with Petra Åkesson for her thesis in sociology. “I read a report about young robbers in Stockholm and Malmö and wanted to know why they rob other youths. It usually does not involve a lot of money,” she says. She interviewed boys between 15 and 17 years old, both individually and in groups.

Almost 90% of all robberies reported to the police were committed by gangs, not individuals. “When we are in the city and robbing we are waging a war, waging a war against the Swedes.” This argument was repeated several times. “Power for me means that the Swedes shall look at me, lie down on the ground and kiss my feet.” The boys explain, laughingly, that “there is a thrilling sensation in your body when you’re robbing, you feel satisfied and happy, it feels as if you’ve succeeded, it simply feels good.”

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Pluflk

I'd probably find the hypocrisy & number of times pro-immigration supporters have been proven wrong on this issue funny. If it wasn't for it being real & causing such harm & severity to individuals and communities.

Just off the top of my head some bullsh*t that was heard during summer 2015 & leading up to the Paris attacks.

- the immigrants are highly skilled. Not only was this quickly shown to be false, but has estimations that will cost a fortune to train

- They are needed to support the aging workforce. In light of the costs to integrate and educate, it raises serious questions on why local EU nations experiencing unemployment such as Greece/Spain weren't utilised for the workforce as would be expected under the eu objectives.

- As per usual any objections to pro immigration on the grounds of terrorism (some racist, some legitimate concerns) was met with name calling and character judging. This was heard from Merkel a number of times in regards to Ireland not doing enough & Poland/hungarys nationalistic response as sovereign nations to act in the interest of their own people first and foremost.

- The death of a young boy from drowning is blood on the EUs hands for not doing enough to help. So the response is to support illegal trafficking, import thousands of immigrants who will have no want to return to their homelands over the EU when the region is stabilised, and disregard policies left right and centre.

Pro immigration supporters seem unable to answer how many murders, rapes, assaults, general violence etc are acceptable before they admit their might be a problem they did not foresee in their support of importing mass numbers of immigrants from a different culture; a culture, history & religion they quite frankly from my experiences don't understand yet seem determined to protect at the cost of their own. These supporters are often the type who supported all the inane social justice campaigns of last year like gamer gate, New York woman getting harassed for 10hrs etc.
    Yet have their heads in the sands over both reported and anecdotal scenarios claiming no true Scotsman/Muslim when a Muslim-derived terrorist group shoot up France, when native European women & female children are raped by immigrants such as in Finland and Sweden, when native women in Germany are recommended to dress more modestly so as not to incite assault around these camp areas, when mass assaults occur in camps over simply religious denominations, when anti-rape courses are provided to immigrant men, when immigrants camp out on the remains of others in a cemetery & leave it thrashed.

It's honestly mind boggling that these are the type of people pro immigration supporters want in Ireland and other eu countries, or see as "minor" collateral effects of their open door policy. I've tried to understand it.

There are genuine refugees fleeing their country, but it is impossible to distinguish between them and the crazy ones. I'm sure the genuine refugees are still stuck in their own land of war not being able to get out because they have feck-all money to do so, while the migrants have the money and of which are the ones flooding us like a rain that never stops.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Stheno wrote: »
    A lot of the refugees in Germany are being housed in gyms, community centres, and unused industrial spaces.

There have been numerous articles online about the difficulties in those centres and conflicts with locals.

You can't just herd people into sub standard accomodation with hundreds sleeping in halls and expect everything to be fine.

Stheno you cannot expect or excuse rape as a symptom of sub standard accommodation. That's madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,270 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

Reading this thread it is actually disgusting the depths some people will go to defend these actions, Basically making out like it's our fault this happened, if we didn't house them in such poor conditions ect, Listen you could put these animals in mansions and they would still behave like that, absolutely zero to do with living conditions, it's their ideology and belief's, they view women like cattle to be used by them however they wish, The leaders of Saudi Arabia live in some amazing conditions but that hasn't stopped them from holding such backward views on women, How dare anyone try and find any justification for these monsters or to say in anyway it's Europe's fault for not integrating them right or some other BS, these people come to Europe be given refuge and be looked after while showing zero respect for our values or citizens, time to tell them to F Off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭purplepanda

as if Turkey is the only other muslim country in the world

A while back I heard Ban Ki Moon saying that Europe and Germany need to do more to help Syrian and other refugees, this made me wonder how many his own country would be taking in, not many I would wager

the people of Europe are the biggest mugs in the world

South Korea & nearby Japan don't do mass immigration, in fact there are more asylum seekers / economic migrants from nearby SE asian nations in western european countries.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭xband

I'm a bit confused about the expectation of immediate housing.

No country has that number of freely available houses / apartments just sitting ready to handover to anyone moving there. Most cities are at best in a state of equilibrium with their housing markets.

Germany and other countries have taken in very large numbers of asylum seekers in a huge wave of relatively chaotic immigration. They literally cannot accommodate them any other way than in emergency centres like this.

Where exactly do commentators think they would have a few hundred thousand empty houses on standby at short notice?

Yes, the conditions aren't ideal but if you're fleeing a war zone surely you'd have some sense that at least you're safe and somewhere there is a possibility of leading a normal, happy life.

I'm getting the impression that many people have some notion the streets are paved with gold and then are getting disillusioned by the fact that they're actually seeking asylum, not just arriving and instantly achieving middle class lifestyles - If you arrive in a country with a large number of others, without high demand skills and with no / limited grasp of the local language, it's going to take time to integrate and do anything really.

Seems the mythology about Germany vs the reality of life as a refugee or asylum seeker aren't in line at all.

As for using conditions to excuse violent behaviour - that just doesn't make sense. Yeah, people are traumatised, but it doesn't give anyone a right to behave like what's being reported in Cologne.

All they're doing is providing the German far right and other European far right groups the excuse to tar everyone with the same brush.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement