Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 NFL Playoffs Thread

1565758596062»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

JCTO wrote: »
    That old chestnut. Of course I must be angry or pissed off right? Actually I am having a great day today and had a wonderful day yesterday. I wasn't saying people shouldn't post and i wasn't saying people shouldn't speculate and I wasn't saying people shouldn't debate. My point was again that there was people some strong opinions being pushed as if they were fact or the right opinion and my point was none of it really matters our opinions and what we think we know could all go out the window. But you decided to pick on it and I responded and you got it wrong. But I am off to go smash up things and shout at old people and children because I am angry....

If you muffle your mouth with something you can shout harder without making as much noise or drawing as much immediate attention, could be of use.

Advertisement