Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny Restaurant Stag Friendly

Options
  • 04-01-2016 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. I'm orgainising a stag for Kilkenny in April. What I was wondering was for the Saturday evening time does anyone know a place that does good pub grub for a stag group. Somewhere with a private room or area would be ideal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

Paris Texas is a good spot for food. They have a large semi open smoking area and bar also that seats a good few also

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Moved from Food & Drink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

I'd second paris texas for large groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Definitely Paris Texas

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

I'd be careful of paris texas. Have seen and had some very bad run ins there regarding food quality and service. Other than that, it is probably the best for a group.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

I'd be careful of paris texas. Have seen and had some very bad run ins there regarding food quality and service. Other than that, it is probably the best for a group.
    It's a stag night on the loose in Kilkenny. We have more to fear from them than they have of us so lets keep them corralled in one watering hole!
    In order of priorities I think food is a secondary concern.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

Matt the millers do food and they can reserve an area for you.
    Langtons always have hen/stag parties in the restaurant on weekends.
    City bar and grill in Hiberian Hotel - good food and it opens up into a late bar after.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Thunderbirds

Ok folks just wondering best watering holes in the city itself. Grub is sorted.

Advertisement