Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite tasty veg recipe that's not too difficult to make

Options
  • 05-01-2016 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,575 ✭✭✭

I'm an alright cook by eat a lot of veg out of the kitchen (restaurants)

What's your favourite veg meal ? Please show me how.
    I can you tube it even

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 actingthegoat

http://mouthwateringvegan.com/2011/12/03/the-perfect-christmas-roast-super-mouthwatering/

This is surprisingly easy! And looks very impressive if you have guests.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭Guess_Who

For a quick-ish meal I go with a tin of tomatoes, add some water, whatever herbs / spices are handy & some red split lentils. Cook it up on the hob for about 20 - 30 mins. Add some mushrooms, peppers about 10 mins before its cooked & serve with pasta or baked potato.

Sorry it's not exactly a proper recipe but it's just a fail safe I rely on

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

I can't post links but look up recipes for chick pea curry. It's quick, easy and tasty. Another is a Moroccan chickpea and bean soup (more like a stew) from the bbc website.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

TheVeganStoner-PeanutStew.jpg

Advertisement