Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The strength of children

Options
  • 05-01-2016 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

My 3 kids lost my dad in Feb 2014 and my ex's dad this day last week. Both granddads lost their battle to cancer, and both were consumate gentlemen...very close to my kids 23,14,and 11 and these men really enriched all our lives beyond words.... I just wanted to say how blown away I am by my kids strength, love and compassion.. I keep putting myself in their shoes and each time I am left speachless. They have no fear, no plan.... they are utterly heartbroken but still so giving and strong... I'm very lucky that on the baddest of days I have them for inspiration... not sure why I felt compelled to share this..but thanks for reading...x

Advertisement