Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rough cost for fitted wardrobe Dublin 9

Options
  • 05-01-2016 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭

So I have a room in my house in Dublin 9 and my wardrobe situation is beyond ridiculous, so it's time for a revamp. I'm thinking of going for a fitted wardrobe and am wondering roughly what price a typical one might come in at.

I've attached a pic showing the part of the room where I'm planning to put it and a sketch showing the dimensions (basically a space 210 cm wide, 240 cm floor to ceiling, and then kind of stepped 35 - 55 - 25)

If anyone could give me a ball park price and / or things I should take into consideration then I'm all ears :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Some_randomer

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

My god you do need 1 LOL like anything you can spend as much as you like but a bit more info would be great Door finish and whats required inside .

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Some_randomer

This post has been deleted.

Yes I've priced Ikea and I could get one of the Pax range for around 400, but I wanted to see what price a fitted one might be.
    Carpenter wrote: »
    My god you do need 1 LOL like anything you can spend as much as you like but a bit more info would be great Door finish and whats required inside .

Ya tell me about it :p

Re door finish and inside I'd hope to get sliding doors if they're not much more expensive than normal ones. For the inside just standard stuff - a space for a clothes rail plus some shelves, nothing special.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Anyone?

€1000 depending on materials, doors, sliders etc
    I done one recently, similar sized, €700 but that was family doing I for me, not comparative to real world pricing.

Slide robes or similar could be €3k
    Check out Fumro over the south side, I recently got them to replace all the sliding doors in my rental And found them the cheapest of the lot

• Advertisement
Advertisement