Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant login to electric ireland website

Options
  • 05-01-2016 2:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Error!
    An error occurred while processing your request.
    You can:
    • Go back and try again
    • Contact system administrator quoting the following details
      Error Code: 8001.500
      Request Id: ed7b2795-f895-48ca-8a55-......blahblahdiff each time

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi maybemebe,

We're sorry to read that you are having difficulty logging into your online Electric Ireland account.

Could you please send us a private message with the following details and we will look into this for you?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    Could you also advise what browsers and devices you are using to access your online Electric Ireland account? Also, have you tried clearing all cookies from your browsers? This may help you to access the website.

Once we have this information we can investigate this query for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Its telling me that my Google email address is invalid even though its the same one you send the bills to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Truckermal,

Are you trying to access online billing or Powering Rewards, and are you attempting a password reset?

Thanks,
    Una

________

Hi Truckermal,

Are you trying to access online billing or Powering Rewards, and are you attempting a password reset?

Thanks,
    Una

________
    Hi ya trying to access online billing and a password reset.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Truckermal,

If you would like to send us your details by private message, we can take a look at this for you.

We would require the following information:
    • Your full name as it appears on the account
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number and email address date used for online billing
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

We close here on Boards at 6pm, but we will look into your query on Monday. If you have any queries in the meantime, our colleagues in the Customer Service department are available until 8pm tonight and are open tomorrow from 8am to 8pm on 1850 372 372.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Advertisement

Thanks, Aoife I just sent you a PM its actually my meter box that's the problem as the wind damaged the door and blew it away so I was trying to get my MPRN. Cheers.

Hi Truckermal,

You are very welcome.

We have received your private message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Hi Truckermal,

You are very welcome.

We have received your private message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________
    Thanks for that Aoife. .

Hi Truckermal.

You are very welcome.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement