Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plastics manufacturer in China

Options
  • 05-01-2016 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

Hello. This may have been asked already but I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for..

I have a prototype and cad drawings of a simple plastic spherical object I would like to have manufactured. Can anyone recommend a factory or broker in China, or anywhere else?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Dirac98

Hello Percy

I might be able to help you if you can drop me a pm with more details please. I have goods manufactured in China and import them for sale in UK and Ireland.

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

How you not try someone in Europe or Ireland with a 3D printer? It would be cheaper and probably cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 23,362 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

newacc2015 wrote: »
    How you not try someone in Europe or Ireland with a 3D printer? It would be cheaper and probably cheaper

I assume the op is looking to have high numbers produced. I factory knocking them out in china is generally the way to go.

Advertisement