Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL.com Playoff challenge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,487 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

I am in as barmaher. I have never played fantasy before, so assume I can change teams after Week 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

D9Male wrote: »
    I am in as barmaher. I have never played fantasy before, so assume I can change teams after Week 1.

Yes. If you pick a player on a bye week then he still gets double points.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,882 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Joined it there. Resisting the temptation to be impatient and not pick anyone on a bye, it's very easy to do well in week one but I always struggle later because others are earning huge multiples on their players they had on day one. Guess you are best to pick players from teams you expect to go to the super bowl.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

4th after week 1 and only have to replace one player. Kinda reliant on the Chiefs fulfilling my belief in them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,882 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Advertisement