Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

loan top up

Options
  • 05-01-2016 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

Just wondering how loan top ups work?

Have a loan almost cleared with you (guarantor on this). Need to get a loan for more than this loan. Could I top original loan up? Would I need a guarantor for this?

Or would I need to take out a second loan? In which case, do I need a guarantor on this loan?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Just wondering how loan top ups work?

Have a loan almost cleared with you (guarantor on this). Need to get a loan for more than this loan. Could I top original loan up? Would I need a guarantor for this?

Or would I need to take out a second loan? In which case, do I need a guarantor on this loan?
    Hi CailinGaillimh, thanks for getting in touch.

All loans are reviewed on a case by case basis so it can depend on a number of different factors. Parental Indemnity may be needed in some student lending cases.

You can get more information about the different types of loans available here. If you’d like to have a chat with one of our advisers about your loan, please send me a PM with your name and phone number and I'll arrange this for you.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.

Nicola

Advertisement