Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Network issues in Westmeath

Options
  • 05-01-2016 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

Hi,
    I recently signed up to Eir, the connection went down a few days ago, no tv phone or internet. When I contacted customer service I was told it could be 5 working days before somebody gets to me as there are a high number of issues in the Westmeath area. Is this correct, that the Westmeath area in particular is having connection issues?

Luckily I am still in my final month with UPC and have access to broadband and still have Sky, otherwise I'd be hopping mad!!!! I cant remember when I last had any issues with Sky or UPC and am already starting to regret moving.

Regards
    Phil.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi tubos

That's correct, unfortunately Westmeath currently has a five working resolution timeframe for faults. While Eir Networks repair crews continue to repair the damage caused to the eir network network by Storm Frank our resourcing plan continues under full implementation and we are monitoring progress carefully on a daily basis so that balance is provided across both repair and equally provisioning of new services.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused

Al

Advertisement