Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps2 Soul Caliber II

Options
  • 05-01-2016 11:48am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: [Soul Caliber II]
    POST\COLLECTION: [post\Meetup]
    PRICE: [Trade for other ps2/1 stuff]

Hey , have an urge to kick some sword wielding arse as Heihachi Mishima , and dang it , my copy of SC II is missing.
    I've a rake of spare PS1/Ps2 games (not shovelware) as well as some older games so if you have a copy for trade or for reasonable price let me know
    (Ps its only the Playstation2 version I'm looking for )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

According to my PS2 inventory, I have this. Whaddya got in terms of PS1 stuff you'd like to trade Bob?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

looking at me pile of spares
    I'm asuming you want boxed:
    Tekken , Tekken 2 Die Hard trilogy Ridge Race Revolution,colony wars vengence , Doom ,Alien Trilogy.Gran tourismo

Don't suppose Die Hard has the gun Bob? If not, I'd take Colony Wars Vengeance (as I have the other two CW games) for it...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Myrddin wrote: »
    Don't suppose Die Hard has the gun Bob? If not, I'd take Colony Wars Vengeance (as I have the other two CW games) for it...

It works with a gun , but i didnt get one with it .. I may have a spare ps1 gun I could throw in if I can find it.

Dr Bob wrote: »
    It works with a gun , but i didnt get one with it .. I may have a spare ps1 gun I could throw in if I can find it.

If you have the proper gun that came with the game (Gcon I think??) that'd be sweet Bob. If not, don't worry about it CW will do nicely to complete the collection :) Pm me whenever suits & we can sort out the exchange

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Die Hard uses the Predator lightgun. Won't have any joy with a Gcon I'm afraid.

o1s1n wrote: »
    Die Hard uses the Predator lightgun. Won't have any joy with a Gcon I'm afraid.

Mind = blown. I remember clearly playing it with a Gcon...which I couldn't have been :o

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Myrddin wrote: »
    Mind = blown. I remember clearly playing it with a Gcon...which I couldn't have been :o

Old age my good man. Before you know it you'll have been playing Sonic on the Super Nintendo and Gran Turismo on the NES ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Or Sonic no the Super Megadrive, as one particular gent wanted to buy from me back in my Gamesworld days, and a copy on tape no less.

I wasn't aware Die Hard Trilogy came in a package with a gun though, as a stand alone only, surely?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement