Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD ireland delivery driver

Options
  • 05-01-2016 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Received a call this morning from dpd delivery driver to say that he would be at my door in 2 minutes, just wanted to make sure he had the right address. Over a half hour later there was no sign of him . Rang him back to see if he was having trouble finding me. He seemed annoyed that I rang. Said that he had deliveries ahead of me and that I would have to just wait. When I pointed out that he rang me in the first place to say that he was going to be there in 2 minutes he became aggressive and very snarky. I told him to just bring it to the depot and I would collect it myself. This is not the first time I've had issues with dpd. Just posting it here because I get the feeling I wont get anywhere complaining to his depot. If anyone from dpd reads this I have the driver information if you want it.

Advertisement