If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sale Duration

Options
  • 05-01-2016 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭

when will the current sale be ending?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Not exactly sure, availability is still good on most lines and that's the deciding factor...

..anything in particular you were interested in and I'll check pricing and availability for you?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mcgrailg

Hi John,

Can you tell me what the stock levels on the Samsung UE48JU6500 is like and do you only deliver Monday to Friday ?  

Thanks

Gary

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

mcgrailg wrote: »
    Hi John,

Can you tell me what the stock levels on the Samsung UE48JU6500 is like and do you only deliver Monday to Friday ?  

Thanks

Gary
    Hi Gary.

The 48JU6500 is currently in stock and is priced at 949.99 Euro (inc Delivery and Free 6 year Guarantee)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201283-samsung-ue48ju6500.aspx

Let me know if would like to go for one :)

Hi John,

Thanks

Gary
    Sorry we missed the delivery query!

We can arrange to deliver on Saturdays but unfortunately there is a premium - with regard to evenings - it just depends on where you are based, if you would like to post or PM us your location I can see if we can arrange an evening delivery for you,

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭R P McMurphy

Hi John,

I was looking at the SONY BRAVIA KDL43W756C silver.

well between that and the Samsung (SAMSUNG UE43J5500). Was trying to decide if full led or edge led made much of a difference?

On the Sony, what sort of warranty is included

• Advertisement

We include a 6 year warranty with most of our TV's as standard

That selection is a no brainer for me - for the sake of €60 I'd deffo go for the Sony KD43W756, the lag rate seems better, it has more HDMI and USB inputs - it's Android :D :D and it has a built in satellite tuner - and then there is the small matter of the picture being better!

Have a look at it here ( but stock is tight!)

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201392-bravia-kdl43w756cbu.aspx

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mcgrailg

Hi John,

Thanks

Gary

We can arrange to deliver on Saturdays but unfortunately there is a premium - with regard to evenings - it just depends on where you are based, if you would like to post or PM us your location I can see if we can arrange an evening delivery for you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Pm sent, thank you,

Gary

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi John,

Thanks

Gary

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Pm sent, thank you,

Gary
    Hi McGrailg.

I know John has been flat over the last few days..... (Well months at this point ;) )

If you have not had a reply back yet you could drop me the PM and I'll see if I can help.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.