Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire in the Sky

Options
  • 05-01-2016 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Did anyone else see a fire floating in the sky around the Coolmine area yesterday evening around 6pm? I thought it might have been a chinese lantern, but surely if it was on fire it would have fallen to the ground, but this was floating in the sky

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,002 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Idol wrote: »
    Did anyone else see a fire floating in the sky around the Coolmine area yesterday evening around 6pm? I thought it might have been a chinese lantern, but surely if it was on fire it would have fallen to the ground, but this was floating in the sky

Some of the lanterns this year were monsters. Had to have been one.....unless....:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Idol wrote:

Yes,and i saw the smoke on the water too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

I've seen fire and I've seen rain. I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end. :)

Advertisement