Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closed account in credit. How to recieve money owed ?

Options
  • 05-01-2016 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

My Account with Eircom has ben closed for a few months now. My account is in credit. How Can I get Eircom to send this back asap as im sure you would be sending threating letters to suspend service and what not if I owed money for this long.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

stezie wrote: »
    My Account with Eircom has ben closed for a few months now. My account is in credit. How Can I get Eircom to send this back asap as im sure you would be sending threating letters to suspend service and what not if I owed money for this long.
    Hi stezie

To request the credit on your old eir account please contact eir accounts and and request refund. Eir accounts refund upon request by cheque via post within 30 days of the request. You can reach eir accounts on free phone 1901 or via WebChat - follow here https://www.eir.ie/about/contact/ and click on chat to an agent.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement