Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre check

Options
  • 05-01-2016 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any approximation for btb1_e01 and btb1_001. Also If I pm my landline could you tell me I'm direct connected to the exchange or to a cabinet.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Is there any approximation for btb1_e01 and btb1_001. Also If I pm my landline could you tell me I'm direct connected to the exchange or to a cabinet.

Thanks
    Hi Hank Scorpio

Can you confirm what town theses cabinets are in? Sure, feel free to PM me your land line number and I will request clarification on this for you - please be aware that due to delays with our networks team I may not have this information (surrounding your line) until Friday.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Send a pm yesterday. No rush!

Send a pm yesterday. No rush!
    Hi Hank

Your line would be connected to BTB1_001 - Unfortunately there is no forcast launch date or completion beyond the advised up to 12 months. Out networks do hope that it will be ready by August though.

Cheers
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Was hoping that was the case as it's very nearby. Don't mind waiting :)

Thanks for the update

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭DAVE222

FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS I HAVE BEEN TOLD EFIBRE WILL BE AVAILABLE BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR. SAME THIS YEAR, WHAT A JOKE OF A COMPANY.

• Advertisement

Was hoping that was the case as it's very nearby. Don't mind waiting :)

Thanks for the update
    No problem at all Hank Scorpio :)

Al

Advertisement