Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile LCD Screen Fault - Xperia Z3

Options
  • 05-01-2016 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

hi, I have a Sony Xperia Z3. I got it back from repair after I smashed my LCD and noticed that there was an orange line in the top right corner but it didn't really bother me so I decided to ignore. After a week or two my LCD began to un-glue from the phone so I had to get another LCD replacement for free. Now that I have it back there is a big orange line that is a few pixels wide running down the left side of the screen which is bothering me a good bit because it is so noticeable on any bright colour on the screen. I don't want to bring it back again for another repair, so is there anything I can do to fix this. Thanks for any replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Go to a better repair shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

ED E wrote: »
    Go to a better repair shop.

That will mean paying again though so not ideal.

The z3 frame should be replaced with the lcd rather than just the lcd on the existing frame for a proper job, sounds like this wasn't done in this case

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭SW98

Davy wrote: »
    That will mean paying again though so not ideal.

The z3 frame should be replaced with the lcd rather than just the lcd on the existing frame for a proper job, sounds like this wasn't done in this case

Yeah, no this was actually done in both cases but I still had problems but I just brought it back yet again so hopefully it will be actually fixed this time. Thanks.

Advertisement