Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auto Electricians?

• 05-01-2016 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Looking at some of the older threads, I'm not sure how many are still going or not.

Des Kennedy is gone I know, so looking at other options. Any on the Raheen/Dooradoyle side of town?

Need to get my hooter/klaxon/horn fixed and my cig lighter input is broken too.

I went at the fuse box to make sure everything is in place, and it seems so.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

There's apparently a guy on the dock road, in that industrial estate on the left before mungret recycling (i think). Saved a mate of mine with a dead Hyundai. Charged a fraction of what he was quoted.

I'll update tomorrow with his info

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

O'Shea's on the Dock Road. Used them many times and have always been brilliant. Past Roches Feeds as if you're heading into town. Turn right as if you were going to Mid West Tyres and they are around the back of that complex to the right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Hooked wrote: »
    There's apparently a guy on the dock road, in that industrial estate on the left before mungret recycling (i think). Saved a mate of mine with a dead Hyundai. Charged a fraction of what he was quoted.

I'll update tomorrow with his info

Adrians garage used to be in that estate by the cement factory, if its him your thinking of then he sold the business (there were/are other garages there too though). I never needed any advanced diagnostics or electrical repairs from him but I heard he was good. Some of the guys that used to work there are in clondrinagh motors now afaik.

There is a guy in the same industrial estate as an post on dock road. Meant to be a real whizz with car electronics. Over the far right hand side of the estate, roman is his name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

Adrians garage used to be in that estate by the cement factory, if its him your thinking of then he sold the business (there were/are other garages there too though). I never needed any advanced diagnostics or electrical repairs from him but I heard he was good. Some of the guys that used to work there are in clondrinagh motors now afaik.

There is a guy in the same industrial estate as an post on dock road. Meant to be a real whizz with car electronics. Over the far right hand side of the estate, roman is his name.

I'm mixing up my estates with my electricians - there was a BMW guy (Brendan I think) in the estate described in my first post, but you've hit the nail on the head with the above!

Roman is the guy I was thinking of... Right guy, wrong location. My mate said he was a genius!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I'll try yer man O'Shea on the dock road.

• Advertisement
Advertisement