Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veterinary Nursing and Medicine

Options
  • 05-01-2016 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭

Hi everyone. I'm currently in 5th year in secondary school. I've recently decided that I would love to do Veterinary when I leave school, the decision has come quite late though as I'm not doing chemistry for my leaving cert, I am doing biology. Reading up about veterinary, I can do nursing in Ucd, but I obviously need to get my points up in order to pursue this. I'm just wondering though, if I completed veterinary Nursing, could I go on to do the Postgraduate course in veterinary medicine If I really wanted to do, a few years on after?
    A lot of veterinary medicine courses in the UK are demanding Chemistry Aswell and I just don't think I could take chemistry up during 6th year as I am doing all higher level subjects.
    Thank you!

Advertisement