Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's on Kylie Jenner's lips? #WANT

Options
  • 05-01-2016 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

BD06YY.png

Does anybody no what lipstick this is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Apart from sh1t load of filler, it's probably a colour from her own lipstick line.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

I think it's Berry Me by Dose of Colors.

Her makeup artist posted about it on instagram a while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

On a different note, she is starting to look really plastic & very like Kim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

Icsics wrote: »
    On a different note, she is starting to look really plastic & very like Kim.

Modern fillers are temporary unlike the silicone ones of the 1980s. If she stopped using fillers, her lips would be back to normal in 6 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭skitzyspider

Syndic wrote: »
    I think it's Berry Me by Dose of Colors.

Her makeup artist posted about it on instagram a while ago.

Thanks for your help. I will have a look on Instagram to see if I can find out for sure. She uses a few different make up artists, do you remember which one it was by any chance? I'll stalk styledbyhrush as she's her usual one :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement