Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a smoothie maker

Options
  • 05-01-2016 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

Mods, not sure where this should best sit - am happy for it to be re-located accordingly.

I'm looking for recommendations on smoothie makers
    Don't know what I should be looking for but I would like to be able to make a batch and freeze some (so ideally something that does more than one portion)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Main Food & Drink forum is probably best :)

[Moved]

• Registered Users Posts: 9,269 ✭✭✭squonk

Based on research lately the Nutri Ninja gets good review. There's also a Nutri Ninja Blender which might have the capacity for what you want. My blender is in the post so I don't have hands on experience with it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

thanks - keep me posted :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,269 ✭✭✭squonk

The Ninja arrived yesterday so I rattled off a quick trial run with one apple, one carrot and a piece of ginger & a dash of lemon juice. It came out nice but it's early days yet. The Ninja is one hell of a strong, powerful machine I must say. Build quality seems excellent. The blender attachment seems very strong, almost industrial. I'm looking forward to more experiments next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

squonk wrote: »
    The Ninja arrived yesterday so I rattled off a quick trial run with one apple, one carrot and a piece of ginger & a dash of lemon juice. It came out nice but it's early days yet. The Ninja is one hell of a strong, powerful machine I must say. Build quality seems excellent. The blender attachment seems very strong, almost industrial. I'm looking forward to more experiments next week!

Got me the aldi one today, will give that one a bash, if I stick with it, I will invest in a better model.......have never done smoothie before so don't want an expensive piece of kit in the kitchen with a layer of dust on it 😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Check the bargain alerts forum, the ninja blenders have been going very cheap lately.

Advertisement