Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to Configure Hikvision NVR 7104 with IP Camera DS-2CD2032

Options
  • 06-01-2016 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

I am trying to configure Configure Hikvision NVR 7104 with Hikvision DS-2CD2032. I have installed hdd and initialised it. However my NVR is not able to find any cameras. The camera is connected to the PoE port of the NVR. The NVR LAN POE port amber lights blinks indicating there is some communication happening while green remains solid. The cameras are working as I tried connecting to router as I am able to access them. When I search for cameras in the NVR it says nothing found. I am initially trying to connect the cameras to the NVR and get it working without connecting NVR to router. I have modified the camera IP address to match the address assigned by the NVR for the cameras and default gateways are the same

Does anyone have a similar setup?

Advertisement