Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Service Desk - slow response times

Options
  • 06-01-2016 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have had very poor response times when using the online service desk on 365online. What is the typical response time? Is it supposed to be within 1-2 days?

I have had one request submitted on 21/12/15 with no response yet. I followed this up with another question (referencing the original request) in order to get some feedback on 3/1/16 with no response yet. This is in additional to previous requests being mishandled by BOI (money moved from accounts which I did not request)! Why such a poor service when using 365online?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning hi_im_fil,

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear of the slow response time you've experienced on the Online Service Desk. Our representatives will always aim to respond to queries as soon as possible within normal business hours. A request sent on the 21 of December should certainly have been responded to by now and if not, we would like to look into this further for you.

If the query is of a general nature, please feel free to ask us here and we'll be happy to help. Alternatively, if the query is account specific in nature, just drop us a PM with your name, branch name and contact number and we can arrange for this to be looked into.

Thanks again,
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Thanks hi_im_fil,

We'll respond to your Pm now.

Elaine

Advertisement