Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stairs needed for new build

Options
  • 06-01-2016 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a person/people/company they have used or know that are good to make a stairs for a new build? Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭clogher71

I got mine from a guy in Mountbellew, no website, workshop at the back of his house, can't fault his work or price, came back and rectified a problem, just rang him once....
    Was also dealing with Geraghtys in Claregalway at the time, who would be a well known 'stairs' outfit in Mayo/Galway, they were hard work, just to get a quote even, and also at the time they did not spray the stairs in house, you had to organise that yourself, now they did have a guy they recommended.

I got my stairs 2011.

Mountbellew guy I got by word of mouth...

PM me if you want his number....

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Nono Toure

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a person/people/company they have used or know that are good to make a stairs for a new build? Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

What's your budget?

I've worked on jobs where the stairs/kitchen makers were called Billamore WoodCrafts. They're quite expensive I think, but if you look at their work on their website you'll know why.

They're based in Galway. Here's a link to their gallery page. http://www.billamorewoodcraft.ie/index.php/woodcraftgallery/furnitureandjoinery

EDIT: By the way, I have no connection with this company. I know good work when I see it that's all, and I doubt you'll get any better than them. But I've a feeling they're expensive so maybe they won't suit. Good luck with the build.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

Kilgannon stairs in sligo are good.

Advertisement