Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Standards of fm104

• 06-01-2016 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Noticed this on fm104 website this morning. Tacky and nasty comes to mind. Have they no morals?

Got me thinking if it was the otherway around where guy touches girls m*nge would that not be taking sexual advantage?

Standards letting go in fm104.

Cheap and nasty for a radio station to promote this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Travismccoy

Don't like 104 much do you, ha! Good luck with the move btw Lonely One!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭TheLonelyOne

Don't like 104 much do you, ha! Good luck with the move btw Lonely One!

Must have me confused as I am not on the move from my home or job.

Just think it is tacky and nasty. They should have more respect considering the target listeners. I think it is a wee bit perverted. Very bad form.

And where is the chap who was on the overnite shift. He was one of the decent presenters and not been on since before the xmas. Has he gone to 98?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,592 ✭✭✭✭L1011

And where is the chap who was on the overnite shift. He was one of the decent presenters and not been on since before the xmas.

The one you knew about leaving 'before the xmas'? :confused:

L1011 wrote: »
    The one you knew about leaving 'before the xmas'? :confused:

Got me confused on that one. And that is not my main issue. It was just a comment. Still do not know where he has gone to.

My main reason for the post was how shallow the penis article is on their website. Do they really need to stoop so low to try get some website clicks.

I certainly would not be happy with any of my 15 year old relations looking at that and all in the sake of them wanting or needing page clicks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

That article is not done by FM104, it was done a couple of days ago by another website, they're just referring to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 KneeWobbler

Must have me confused as I am not on the move from my home or job.

Just think it is tacky and nasty. They should have more respect considering the target listeners. I think it is a wee bit perverted. Very bad form.

And where is the chap who was on the overnite shift. He was one of the decent presenters and not been on since before the xmas. Has he gone to 98?

Would you like salt and vinegar with that giant chip you have on your shoulder there? For somebody who seems to can't stand FM104, you certainly seem to pay quite a lot of attention to what they do.

As for " the chap who was on the overnite shift", hopefully he stays away from a radio studio wherever he's gone to because I personally thought he was god awful. Too much ego and not enough talent.

Hope you're enjoying the daylight anyway :)

Happy New Year!

Would you like salt and vinegar with that giant chip you have on your shoulder there? For somebody who seems to can't stand FM104, you certainly seem to pay quite a lot of attention to what they do.

As for " the chap who was on the overnite shift", hopefully he stays away from a radio studio wherever he's gone to because I personally thought he was god awful. Too much ego and not enough talent.

Happy New Year!

Clearly he was doing something right if he was there for a good couple of years.

A talented chap who would very much so suit day time radio. Best of luck to him.

But again................... That is not my point.

Happy New Year!

New to the board too I see. Sign up just to post that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 KneeWobbler

A talented chap who would very much so suit day time radio. Best of luck to him.

In your opinion.
    But again................... That is not my point.

You brought him up, nobody else.
    New to the board too I see. Sign up just to post that?

Yes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

Ok so we have established that Fm104 did not post that material, it was a third party and the overnight lad is moving to 98FM.

Thread is now closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement