Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin 2 parking?

Options
  • 06-01-2016 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

I have a meeting on Merrion street tomorrow. Any ideas where I could park? Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

You'll usually be OK for short term parking around Merrion Square. Nearest Car Parks are in St Stephens Green Centre, Drury Street and the Setanta Centre (just off Molesworth Street)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Beware on street parking is €2.90 an hour and the clampers are very active in the area. A lot of the machines on Merrion square are card only too. I'd be tempted to stick it in one of the multi storey car parks for peace of mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

athtrasna wrote: »
    Beware on street parking is €2.90 an hour and the clampers are very active in the area. A lot of the machines on Merrion square are card only too. I'd be tempted to stick it in one of the multi storey car parks for peace of mind.

Try the parking tag app if you need short term city parking.
    Very handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭RupertsHabit

I'd go with Stephens green, you never know if there'll be a delay, and you don't want to be watching the clock for fear of clampers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement