Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer service/ sales presentations

Options
  • 06-01-2016 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Hi, Does anyone know where I can access some existing presentations on the above topics? I have to do 3 + hour presentations for my new boss and I want to make sure I have not missed anything. Not looking to copy them, just get ideas. They will eventually be for training purposes when I finish them. Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Try the templates in MS Office. They have loads of topics, including Sales Presentations, that you can base yours on.

Not sure whether you'll be able to stretch it for 3 hours though (if I read your post correctly). That's way too long for a sales presentation IMHO.....:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Haveyou tried searching youtube? "best sales presentations" "sales presentations" "how to give a great sales presentation" etc etc

everything you could ever need fro a tutorial POV is on there now :)

Advertisement