Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadburys Snack bar with 5 rather than 6 squares

Options
  • 06-01-2016 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

Unopened....Would you send it back and see what happens?
    or just eat it :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Many moons ago, I sent back some defective chocolate and received loads of chocolate back as an apology. So... You could win big, or they could just ignore you and you'd be down a snack if you send it back. But I'd try anyway ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

It's definitely worth a try, I'd send it back too :)

Might not even need to send it back, just send them an email and they'll probably refund or send you out something, it'll save you postage costs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

Are you sure they are not just being packaged like that now. It is going to happen sooner or later.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,363 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Its not quite the holy grail of the solid chocolate purple snack bar

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

salmocab wrote: »
    Its not quite the holy grail of the solid chocolate purple snack bar

Oh the joy! Sitting in the schoolyard, biting into my favourite snack bar to find it was solid chocolate.... There's no way you'd send that back!
    It happened a total of three times (not always in school) and still brings a tear to my eye when I remember the bliss :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,363 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Oh the joy! Sitting in the schoolyard, biting into my favourite snack bar to find it was solid chocolate.... There's no way you'd send that back!
    It happened a total of three times (not always in school) and still brings a tear to my eye when I remember the bliss :)

and yet you would never have dreamed of buying a bar of plain chocolate.

salmocab wrote: »
    and yet you would never have dreamed of buying a bar of plain chocolate.

It was the element of surprise, and the chunkiness of the snack bar that made it special :)

Advertisement