If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic Projector

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

syboit wrote: »
    Hi,

I see you have this projector for sale on your UK site, can I get this here for that price ?

http://www.richersounds.com/product/projectors/panasonic/ptat6000e/pana-ptat6000e

thanks
    Syboit,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - unfortunately we are completely cleared out of the Pana PTAT6000e and even our demo unit is away.

The UK site ones are also all demo or ex-repair units and unfortunately we don't swap open box units between stores but of course you could try giving the UK stores listed with stock a shout to see if they would send them over to you if you were happy to grab an open box unit, generally the guys wont do it but you may persuade them if they are having a bad day!

Its a fantastic PJ and if you got a unit in good nick you would be very happy with it I'm sure,

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Hi,

I see you have this projector for sale on your UK site, can I get this here for that price ?

http://www.richersounds.com/product/projectors/panasonic/ptat6000e/pana-ptat6000e

thanks
    Syboit,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - unfortunately we are completely cleared out of the Pana PTAT6000e and even our demo unit is away.

The UK site ones are also all demo or ex-repair units and unfortunately we don't swap open box units between stores but of course you could try giving the UK stores listed with stock a shout to see if they would send them over to you if you were happy to grab an open box unit, generally the guys wont do it but you may persuade them if they are having a bad day!

Its a fantastic PJ and if you got a unit in good nick you would be very happy with it I'm sure,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

thanks John,

not really interested in demo/ex-repair. I didn't realise they were all like that :(

thanks all the same.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,

thanks
    Syboit,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

thanks John,

not really interested in demo/ex-repair. I didn't realise they were all like that :(

thanks all the same.
    No problem, sorry about that - when they put this up on the product page it generally means that they are all open box - I haven't called all the branches listed to see if they have a new boxed one but you can give them a bash if you like?

lf_status.png

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.