Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suzuki vitara

Options
  • 06-01-2016 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

We recently bought an 07 Suzuki vitara,well I mean my wife bought it but since she took it home 3 months ago its been not in but trouble,first the turbo went then we changed the timing belt all this on top of t cost of the jeep,went out to start it the smornin and I it took a while to fire up,then when it did a lot of black smoke came from the exhaust and a horrible noise from the engine before It conked out and wudnt start again,anyone any help or Info greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Time to go ballistic and get your money back

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭the block

old gregg wrote: »
    Time to go ballistic and get your money back

Haha if only it was that simple

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Private purchase or from a garage?

It was private although it was from a chap who sells a few cars,iv being talking to him but to no avail,he basically said it our problem now and don't ring him again ha,I feel like ringing his neck

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭223vmax

Caveat emptor - buyer beware.

• Advertisement

What ye mean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Malcolm600f

Know the grand vitara is a bitch for issues related to DPF...
    And if run with blocked DPF too much results in alot of issues turbo been one of them..
    Any dash lights on ,.,DPF light in pic

2v2wbhy.jpg

Know the grand vitara is a bitch for issues related to DPF...
    And if run with blocked DPF too much results in alot of issues turbo been one of them..
    Any dash lights on ,.,DPF light in pic

2v2wbhy.jpg
    no lighs whatsoever,I havnt the time r cash to fix,me heart is broke, if anyone new a mechanic r thought they might b able to fix it themselves I'd jus sell it at a loss nd forget about now at this stage,nct till the 7 of 17 is a clean example apart from the problem obviously

223vmax wrote: »
    Caveat emptor - buyer beware.

Now I get ye,I had to Google that

Also brand new tubo went in 2 months ago so its not that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Probably best to stick it on the motors forum, someone there might be able to help you out or recommend someone

Probably best to stick it on the motors forum, someone there might be able to help you out or recommend someone

Ye tanx for the info,its defently to good to scrap or leave to rot,lovely looking Jeep and a joy to drive when it drives ha

Advertisement