Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South America summer 2016- anybody interested? Teachers?

Options
  • 06-01-2016 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

I hope to travel to South America this summer and I'm looking for a few travel buddies!! Any teachers or anyone interested ? 5/6 weeks .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 EJ Aza

You will only get one country done in that time! And not even fully, it is huge.....

Just back from Colombia, you will meet loads of people no matter where you go, Just stay in a hostel for the first night and don't have any further plans just options. CO was amazing! Very westernised compared to everywhere I have travelled so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Bananaleaf

Totally possible to do more than one country in that time. Of course you won't see everything but you can do it. I did 5 countries in that time.

This thread might be of interest to you re:itinerary.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057383195&page=2

I went alone. You will definitely meet people.

Advertisement