Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is it or isn't it

Options
  • 06-01-2016 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭

What do people think?the mrs took a test earlier on a pharmacy own brand test

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

If a plus sign means pregnant, then congratulations! Definitely positive IMO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

nikpmup wrote: »
    If a plus sign means pregnant, then congratulations! Definitely positive IMO!

Thanks very much (i hope). A bit sceptical of these own brand tests though. Hopefully it's the best new years present anyone could want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Where is it from?

Blue dye tests can be less predictable than others but that looks like a strong positive.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

I was convinced that I wasn't pregnant and bought a test from the euro shop - you couldn't make it up! Anyway, it was accurate. So for my third pregnancy I got another cheap test and it was also accurate! That looks.positive to me! Congratulations!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭TheIronyMaiden

As far as I know it's possible to get false negatives due to the levels of pregnancy hormones not being high enough at the time the test was taken - however, if the pregnancy hormone is there, it's there. Can't really get false positives. Congratulations!!! :)

• Advertisement

January wrote: »
    Where is it from?

Blue dye tests can be less predictable than others but that looks like a strong positive.

It is an own brand lloyds pharmacy test.you can clearly see it but hard to believe it at the same time.

highly1111 wrote: »
    I was convinced that I wasn't pregnant and bought a test from the euro shop - you couldn't make it up! Anyway, it was accurate. So for my third pregnancy I got another cheap test and it was also accurate! That looks.positive to me! Congratulations!

Hopefully this is accurate.if it is this will be number 4.currently have 3 girls so here's hoping for a boy! Thanks again 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 45 incaseiforget

If a line appeared to create a "+" then as far as I can recall its a positive ! Congratulations!! To me it looks like a strong positive - but a positive is a positive ! Great news ! Btw - we have 5 girls !!! 😀

If a line appeared to create a "+" then as far as I can recall its a positive ! Congratulations!! To me it looks like a strong positive - but a positive is a positive ! Great news ! Btw - we have 5 girls !!! 😀

Thanks 😊 is number 6 on the horizon

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,200 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Congratulations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Def yes. I used to use one's from internet. 10 for about €2. Work perfectly
    Congrats

• Registered Users Posts: 45 incaseiforget

KC161 wrote: »
    Thanks 😊 is number 6 on the horizon

I know !! Even my obstetrician thought it was hilarious when he held up no.5 !!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

that's positive, no doubt!
    I did a clearblue and couldn't believe it was positive, as the line was a bit lighter so I wasn't sure! But it was there! I ended up getting a digital as I needed to see the words pregnant to believe it!
    Congrats :)

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    that's positive, no doubt!
    I did a clearblue and couldn't believe it was positive, as the line was a bit lighter so I wasn't sure! But it was there! I ended up getting a digital as I needed to see the words pregnant to believe it!
    Congrats :)

She said she'll take a clearblue in a few days also just to reassure herself. From what you and others are saying it looks certain. Thanks again :-)

Advertisement