Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dread's, Dreadlocks wanted Dublin

Options
  • 06-01-2016 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Any folks out there that can do a few dreads for me?

looking for about 3 or 4 short dreads in on the back of my head. pm me and name your price!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

Are they not easy to do yourself? My mam has a few hippy friends I can ask for you ! Something about using a wax maybe? I can't remember.

My mam went out with a guy a good few years ago and he has a head full of dreads but cut them off for some job interview.so she kept them in a plastic bag for a while and chased us kids around the house with them when we were bold.

Sorry that's for another thread!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 DWL2013

they can be awkward to do and take a bit of time and sometimes can be poorly done and don't knot properly so just wanted to get a good start on them with someone that had some experience. great if you knew someone who wouldn't mind doing them for a few quid.

sure weren't we all chased around the room with dreadlocks when we were bold. totally typical Irish childhood!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

DWL2013 wrote: »
    Any folks out there that can do a few dreads for me?

looking for about 3 or 4 short dreads in on the back of my head. pm me and name your price!

I know you said you only wanted a few, but take a look here if ye don't get sorted: https://facebook.com/dreadlocksindublin/

• Registered Users Posts: 10 DWL2013

cheers jenizzle. sent them a Facebook message weeks ago and never heard back. I'll try their email address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Check out Drop Dread Gorgeous on Facebook, I know the girl who does them and they look great.

• Advertisement
Advertisement