Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

applied for carers while claiming job seekers

Options
  • 06-01-2016 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi I am waiting on an appeal I've made to get carers allowance. Meanwhile I've remained on job seekers while making the claim for carers allowance. I've also submitted a letter from my doc stating that I cannot return to work as I need to remain at home looking after my brother. My actually question us today I received letters from the DSP asking me to apply for 3 CE schemes. I'm in a dilemma as to how I could possibly apply for work once I can only be available for work less than 15 to receive carers and also the letter from my doctor. Can anyone advise me on what I should do?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

This is the Help Desk forum. Its purpose is for users to request help using the actual boards.ie site itself.

The question you have asked does not belong here. You'd have much better luck if you asked in our dedicated State Benefits forum, and take it from there.

Thanks.

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 JPDONATO

Thank you. I hope I've moved it correctly!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement