Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurosport....

Options
  • 06-01-2016 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭

Any plans for making this available on the EIR package anytime soon?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Any plans for making this available on the EIR package anytime soon?
    Hi irishguy1983

There are no plans for eirosport at present but I'll pass on your interest as feedback irishguy1983

Al

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭ftakeith

if you have smart TV or online you can get Eurosport for 6.99euros per month or about 60euros for 12 month

I get it for the australian open tennis live and the french open tennis live but just for 2 months instead of 12months

With sky fibre broadband it works very good at streaming and it should work the same on eir fibre broadband

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭irishguy1983

ftakeith wrote: »
    if you have smart TV or online you can get Eurosport for 6.99euros per month or about 60euros for 12 month

I get it for the australian open tennis live and the french open tennis live but just for 2 months instead of 12months

With sky fibre broadband it works very good at streaming and it should work the same on eir fibre broadband
    Funny you should mention the tennis - that is literally the reason I was asking for! Plus there is Queens in June which is with Eurosport.

I'll probably just go with Sky instead as I need to have access to tennis all year round!

I belive the French Open is on UTV but I belive it is convered on UTV 2,3 or 4 and again EIR don't have it!

ftakeith wrote: »

Funny you should mention the tennis - that is literally the reason I was asking for! Plus there is Queens in June which is with Eurosport.

I'll probably just go with Sky instead as I need to have access to tennis all year round!

I belive the French Open is on UTV but I belive it is convered on UTV 2,3 or 4 and again EIR don't have it!
    queens is now live on BT sport and bbctv

aus ope is live on eurosport

french open is live on itv1. itv4 and setanta ire

wimbledon is live on bbctv and setanta ire

us open is live on sky sport but limited live on UK eurosport

I only get sky sport for 1 month for the us open

Very handy information - I had forgotten Setanta have the French Open also.

I don't think EIR have UTV 1 but Setanta should do for the French Open!

• Advertisement

Very handy information - I had forgotten Setanta have the French Open also.

I don't think EIR have UTV 1 but Setanta should do for the French Open!
    you should keep eir for eir fibre broadband

But for tv you should get freesat and saorview

use a smart tv that is saorview approved for saorview 

get the following wifi in built humax freesat freetime receiver for 2 satellite connections for your main tv room to be delivered to your home

http://www.satbuyer.co.uk/humax-hdr-1100s-freesat+hd-freetime-1tb-recorder-white-p241.html

than contact www.satellite.ie to install dish and outdoor Aerial 

freesat/saorview's tv channels are better value fora once off fee than e-vision's tv package

I agree but I need Sky Sports! I'll have to with Sky, EIR or someone...

Not signed up to anything yet!

get sky for Sky Fibre Broadband and Sky TV's original bundle for 49euros per month for the first 12 months
    Sky also have a special deal for sky sport for the first 12months

But when the sky tv installer comes around to your house, ask him to connect you 2 extra satellite connections for a 2nd TV room for Freesat as sky multi-room is a rip off as a sky dish/freesat dish comes from the same dish

Advertisement