Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ex display kitchens

Options
  • 07-01-2016 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Anyone any experience of these ex display kitchens advertised on done deal and adverts etc,they seem really good value,is it a case of too good to be true?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

Can you get ex display counter tops?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭UrbanFret

fastrac94 wrote: »
    Anyone any experience of these ex display kitchens advertised on done deal and adverts etc,they seem really good value,is it a case of too good to be true?
    What would be wrong with them. A good chippie would be able to doctor them to suit your needs. some absolute bargains to be had. this cost €1350 with the appliances. had to buy new worktop obviously.

9i8v1l.jpg

2n8bfxf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭fastrac94

UrbanFret wrote: »
    What would be wrong with them. A good chippie would be able to doctor them to suit your needs. some absolute bargains to be had. this cost €1350 with the appliances. had to buy new worktop obviously.

9i8v1l.jpg

2n8bfxf.jpg
    that looks brilliant,was that an ex display one,mind me asking where u sourced that one?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭hoodrats

fastrac94 wrote: »
    that looks brilliant,was that an ex display one,mind me asking where u sourced that one?

go onto donedeal and look up kitchens , plenty of ex display ones at the right money. if your building new extension buy the kitchen and build to suit. and bargain hard on the ex display units as they will be keen to move them on as whatever they get for them will just a bonus as they have already paid their way.

Advertisement