Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending contacts to car radio

• 07-01-2016 12:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭

I have an iPhone 5S using iOS 9 and I want to send contacts to my in car Bluetooth kit. The phone connects to the car no problem. I have a phone book of contacts on the car kit from a previous phone but I want to transfer more and I can't seem to find an option for this.

When I go to settings>Bluetooth, I get the option to 'forget this device' and nothing more. Anyone have a solution?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Go to settings>privacy>Bluetooth sharing and see is there anything there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

guil wrote: »
    Go to settings>privacy>Bluetooth sharing and see is there anything there.

It says something about apps that have requested the ability to share data via Bluetooth will appear there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Sorry I've no idea so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

I don't think iOS supports this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

I have an iPhone 6 on iOS 9.2 paired with a Sony Stereo DEH-4400BT and all the contacts are there ready to browse from the Head Unit. All I did was pair the 2 devices and no other settings needed to be changed. The head unit has a built in Parrot Handsfree system though.

What's the model of the handsfree kit in your car ?

Ken

• Advertisement
Advertisement