Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jane the Virgin.... Netflix..

• 07-01-2016 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,179 ✭✭✭

Jane the Virgin, on Netflix.. anyone watched it...
    My wife started watching this last week and we have nearly finished season 1...

It´s hilarious.. a comedy with added narration.. influenced by a south american Telenovela...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

This is on Netflix Ireland now. It's fantastic, I think I'll go back and watch from the beginning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Season 2 started on E4 a couple of weeks ago - you can watch the first two episodes on All4 now

Season 2 on Netflix now. Season 2 is fab, though I've kind of abandoned the latest season ( no spoilers!)

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

Is anyone watching this? I was very late to it as a friend recommended it to me when it came to Netflix so I watched season 1 and 2 fairly quickly together and now I've just finished season 3 in less than a week!!

I love it, and my favourite character has to be Rogelio. Not even the big dramatics, sometimes it's the little one-liners he comes out with that have me crying laughing.

Can't do spoilers so won't go into any details. Just wondered if anyone else was watching!

Season 4 arriving in autumn on a weekly basis. Can't wait!!

Hey, I love this show, there's another thread with spoilers, not that it's very active! I used to watch... elsewhere...had to watch straight after US, but gave up after reading a certain spoiler. Watched all season 2 again as soon as it arrived on Netflix, will watch season 3 from the beginning , just not in as much of a rush as before. Still, since it'll be on weekly for season 4 I guess I'll be keeping up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭canireally

Great show I love it real easy watching! Just in season 3 now glad to hear season 4 isn't far off!

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Is anyone watching this? I was very late to it as a friend recommended it to me when it came to Netflix so I watched season 1 and 2 fairly quickly together and now I've just finished season 3 in less than a week!!

I love it, and my favourite character has to be Rogelio. Not even the big dramatics, sometimes it's the little one-liners he comes out with that have me crying laughing.

Can't do spoilers so won't go into any details. Just wondered if anyone else was watching!

Season 4 arriving in autumn on a weekly basis. Can't wait!!

Rogelio is the star and the show IMO doesn't work without him. Hes so OTT but plays it so straight, like a Mexican Lesile Nelson draped in purple attire. Ive caught up on all seasons now ......
    Michael has to be alive.... Being the type of show it is, he has to make a return from the dead.

Advertisement