If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pioneer HTP072

Options
  • 07-01-2016 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi Richer Sounds. I was wondering if you could do a boards discount on a Pioneer HTP072( euro price)?
    thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

cloonymee wrote: »
    Hi Richer Sounds. I was wondering if you could do a boards discount on a Pioneer HTP072( euro price)?
    thanks.
    Its already rock bottom I'm afraid and stock is also really tight - £199.95 / €299.99 ( Euro price includes delivery) for a decent branded Av receiver and a 5.1 speaker pack cant be bad!

Have a look at the Pioneer HTP072 here:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12347-htp072.aspx

But no harm asking!

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can ever assist,

atvb,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭cloonymee

thanks.
    Its already rock bottom I'm afraid and stock is also really tight - £199.95 / €299.99 ( Euro price includes delivery) for a decent branded Av receiver and a 5.1 speaker pack cant be bad!

But no harm asking!

atvb,

John Mc & Crew
    John,
    thanks for the reply. Is the HTP072 covered by the 5 year warrenty? also are you doing any offers on Yahama equivalents?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

thanks.

But no harm asking!

atvb,

John Mc & Crew
    John,
    thanks for the reply. Is the HTP072 covered by the 5 year warrenty? also are you doing any offers on Yahama equivalents?
    Hi Cloonymee.

Unfortunately the free 6 year is only television.
    You can purchase or 6 year super care on the Pioneer system at 10% the price working out at £19.99 for 6 year cover. (Bargain).

At the moment there are no other all in one box systems we can get. Yamaha did do one but it seems to have finished up with ourselves.

The Pioneer system has been very popular.

I hope this helps a little.

Any questions please let me know.

thanks.

But no harm asking!

atvb,

John Mc & Crew
    John,
    Hi Cloonymee.

You can purchase or 6 year super care on the Pioneer system at 10% the price working out at £19.99 for 6 year cover. (Bargain).

At the moment there are no other all in one box systems we can get. Yamaha did do one but it seems to have finished up with ourselves.

thanks Kenny,
    i bought one from yourselves the weekend.

thanks.

But no harm asking!

atvb,

John Mc & Crew
    John,
    Hi Cloonymee.

thanks Kenny,
    AHH!!!

So you did :D

It will be shipping to day and should be with you tomorrow or Wed.

Thanks for the order.

• Advertisement

thanks.

But no harm asking!

atvb,

John Mc & Crew
    John,
    Hi Cloonymee.

thanks Kenny,
    AHH!!!

Thanks for the order.
    thanks Kenny for the delivery info as bizarrely enough the DPD tracking link sent says its already delivered and gives tomorrow 11.24am as the time it was delivered.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

thanks.

But no harm asking!

atvb,

John Mc & Crew
    John,
    Hi Cloonymee.

thanks Kenny,
    AHH!!!

Thanks for the order.
    thanks Kenny for the delivery info as bizarrely enough the DPD tracking link sent says its already delivered and gives tomorrow 11.24am as the time it was delivered.
    Bizarre :) I'll chase it at this end to be sure

Let me know if any problems
    Brian

thanks.

But no harm asking!

atvb,

John Mc & Crew
    John,
    Hi Cloonymee.

thanks Kenny,
    AHH!!!

Thanks for the order.

Brian
    No need Brian got it this morning. Coincidentally I bought another item from you on the same date last year and accidentally clicked on its tracking number. thanks again.

thanks.

But no harm asking!

atvb,

John Mc & Crew
    John,
    Hi Cloonymee.

thanks Kenny,
    AHH!!!

Thanks for the order.

Brian
    No need Brian got it this morning. Coincidentally I bought another item from you on the same date last year and accidentally clicked on its tracking number. thanks again.
    Hey Cloonymee.

Happy days :D !

Any set up issues drop us a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Hi Kenny, just chiming in to give you guys a thumbs up for being great to deal with and being very happy with the hpt072 kit, even if you were selling it cheaper over 2yrs ago ;-) I tried my luck when ordering for a price match on your offer to boardsies back in 2013 (see link) , but no joy. Still, I'm very happy with it ;-)

http://www.boards.ie/ttfpost/85775946

• Advertisement

dodzy wrote: »
    Hi Kenny, just chiming in to give you guys a thumbs up for being great to deal with and being very happy with the hpt072 kit, even if you were selling it cheaper over 2yrs ago ;-) I tried my luck when ordering for a price match on your offer to boardsies back in 2013 (see link) , but no joy. Still, I'm very happy with it ;-)

http://www.boards.ie/ttfpost/85775946
    Hi Dodzy.

Thanks for the kind words.

Our prices do change all the time sometimes daily :)

Unfortunately we can not match pricing from 2 years ago ;) We do have a 7 day window in which we will honour any prices we quote or any pricing changes that happen within this time (Reduction of course)

Glad you are happy with your system. Any thing you require in the future drop us a post or a PM.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.