Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill received from eir, despite not being an eir customer

Options
  • 07-01-2016 11:29am

Hi there.

I received a bill from eir via email (from no-reply@eirmobile.ie), despite the fact I'm not one of your customers and it was addressed to the wrong person.

Can you please confirm that the above is one of your email aliases and how I should proceed if so? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi there.

I received a bill from eir via email (from no-reply@eirmobile.ie), despite the fact I'm not one of your customers and it was addressed to the wrong person.

Can you please confirm that the above is one of your email aliases and how I should proceed if so? 
    Hi Deleted User

This is one of our email aliases yes, apologies for this. Could you please PM me your the details contained on the bill and your email address?

Thanks
    Al

PM sent, thanks!

PM sent, thanks!
    Thanks for your PM Deleted User

I have escalated this to be investigated and to request that you are not emailed again

Thanks
    Al

Hi

Received another bill. Exact same as before.

Hi

Received another bill. Exact same as before.
    Apologies Deleted User

I will request an update on this and do my best to get back to you before the end of the day. For now I would recommend marking this as spam.

AL

• Advertisement
Advertisement