Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7d mark ii from camulet.de

• 07-01-2016 1:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi all, happy new year. Just a quick q, anyone know if warranty is valid with canon if bought from German e-tailor. Can save up to 250 euro buying in Germany as opposed to Ireland/UK . I don't think they deal with grey market. I know I can save more by going to hdewcamera in UK or eglobal etc but I'd rather have local ish warranty.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61 ✭✭killym

when i tried to get a quotation they have put price up to match calumet.uk prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭The Omen 666

killym wrote: »
    when i tried to get a quotation they have put price up to match calumet.uk prices.

Really. Did u call them of select through the website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61 ✭✭killym

Via email, maybye if You want to buy it straight from the shop it will be fine. Asked for pro-forma invoice and they have sent me uk prices.

Advertisement