Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commodore 64 joystick

Options
  • 07-01-2016 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭

ITEM:Would anyone have a couple spare joysticks?
    Idealy these as these were what I used as a kid but anything will really do
    P1010054.jpg
    POST\COLLECTION: post\Meetup
    PRICE: cheap as possible
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal\Cash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Damien King

Ive a zip stick super pro that i stuck up here for swapsies many moons ago, not only does it have "rapid burst" it also has a "mega blast" fire mode if you handle it.

Works with c64 according to the (slightly tatty) box

I tested it with an atari st ages ago and it was working.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭Doge

The zip stik is the way to go alright, built to last a lifetime and you'll never look back!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Ive a zip stick super pro that i stuck up here for swapsies many moons ago, not only does it have "rapid burst" it also has a "mega blast" fire mode if you handle it.

Works with c64 according to the (slightly tatty) box

I tested it with an atari st ages ago and it was working.

I found your old ad, what are you looking to swap for it, not sure if I've anything of interest to you, maybe a box of old(new) happ arcade buttons, JAMMA harness(new), I'll have to see if I've anything else. I did have a stack of PS1/2 games but think they could be in storage somewhere, If not will you take cash:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Damien King

I found your old ad, what are you looking to swap for it, not sure if I've anything of interest to you, maybe a box of old(new) happ arcade buttons, JAMMA harness(new), I'll have to see if I've anything else. I did have a stack of PS1/2 games but think they could be in storage somewhere, If not will you take cash:eek:

im good for arcady bits at the moment, happ buttons tempting though! it would probably be next weekend before i could get the joystick to dublin via my son. always intrested in playstation bits n bobs, or a set of leads and controler for original xbox? condition doesnt matter as i just need to test it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

im good for arcady bits at the moment, happ buttons tempting though! it would probably be next weekend before i could get the joystick to dublin via my son. always intrested in playstation bits n bobs, or a set of leads and controler for original xbox? condition doesnt matter as i just need to test it.
    I might have an xbox controller, definitely have the video cable, it will be composite though

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement